Meaning: the dead body of an animal.
Plural of Carcass
Synonyms of Carcass
Carcass as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The vultures circled above the decaying carcass.
- The hunter found the carcass of a deer in the woods.
- The carcass attracted scavengers from miles away.
- The researchers studied the decomposing carcass for clues.
- The carcass was picked clean by the predators.
- The abandoned carcass was a grim sight.
- The forensic team examined the carcass for evidence.
- The park ranger disposed of the animal carcass.
- The photographer captured an eerie image of the animal carcass.
- The presence of the carcass indicated a recent kill.
Carcass as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The vultures feasted on the animal carcasses.
- The predator’s den was surrounded by various carcasses.
- The scavengers fought over the leftover carcasses.
- The hunters collected the carcasses for research purposes.
- The field was littered with the remains of animal carcasses.
- The smell of rotting carcasses filled the air.
- The biologist documented the different types of animal carcasses.
- The area was a hotspot for animal carcasses due to the harsh conditions.
- The vultures competed for the most accessible carcasses.
- The naturalist observed the ecosystem’s interaction with the animal carcasses.
Singular Possessive of Carcass
The singular possessive form of “Carcass” is “Carcass’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Carcass:
- The carcass’s scent attracted scavenging vultures.
- I found a fly buzzing around the carcass’s remains.
- The hunter claimed ownership of the carcass’s antlers.
- The coyotes fought over the carcass’s scraps.
- A scientist studied the DNA of the carcass’s bones.
- The smell emanating from the carcass’s belly was putrid.
- The sight of the carcass’s decay disturbed the hikers.
- The villagers disposed of the carcass’s body in the river.
- The gravedigger prepared the plot for the carcass’s burial.
- The farmer burned the carcass’s remains to prevent disease.
Plural Possessive of Carcass
The plural possessive form of “Carcass” is “Carcasses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Carcass:
- The vultures fought over the carcasses’ leftovers.
- The scientists examined the carcasses’ skeletal structures.
- The hunters collected the carcasses’ hides for tanning.
- The smell of the rotting carcasses’ attracted scavengers.
- The villagers disposed of the carcasses’ bodies in a pit.
- The investigators cataloged the carcasses’ various injuries.
- The ranchers discovered the carcasses’ footprints in the mud.
- The documentary filmmaker captured the carcasses’ eerie beauty.
- The forest rangers removed the carcasses’ bones from the trail.
- The archaeologists studied the carcasses’ ancient remains.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 04:20 pm