Meaning: heavy road vehicle, for carrying goods
Singular and Plural of Truck
Truck as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He loaded the boxes into the back of the delivery truck.
- The moving company parked the moving truck in front of the house.
- The garbage collector emptied the bins into the back of the garbage truck.
- The farmer used the pickup truck to transport the harvested crops.
- The delivery driver drove the refrigerated truck to ensure the perishable items stayed fresh.
- The construction worker operated the heavy-duty truck to transport building materials.
- The tow truck arrived quickly to help the stranded motorist.
- The food vendor parked the food truck near the bustling street corner.
- The moving truck slowly made its way up the steep hill.
- The fire department dispatched the fire truck to the scene of the accident.
Truck as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company owned a fleet of delivery trucks to serve its customers.
- The construction site buzzed with activity as the heavy-duty trucks
- The transportation company invested in a new line of electric trucks.
- The logistics team coordinated the schedules of multiple cargo trucks.
- The parade featured a procession of decorated and festive trucks.
- The shipping company tracked the locations of their fleet of long-haul trucks.
- The moving company dispatched several moving trucks to the client’s home.
- The food festival showcased a variety of food trucks offering different cuisines.
- The construction project required the rental of several specialized trucks.
- The city implemented strict regulations on emissions for commercial trucks.
Singular Possessive of Truck
The singular possessive form of “Truck” is “Truck’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Truck:
- The cargo in the truck’s bed was securely tied down.
- I admired the truck’s sleek design and powerful engine.
- The truck’s suspension provided a smooth ride on rough terrain.
- The capacity of the truck’s fuel tank determined its range.
- We analyzed the truck’s braking system for enhanced safety.
- The researchers studied the truck’s towing capabilities in different conditions.
- The truck’s cabin offered comfortable seating and ample storage.
- The truck’s payload capacity influenced its commercial use.
- The team evaluated the truck’s fuel efficiency for cost-saving purposes.
- We observed the truck’s performance during off-road tests.
Plural Possessive of Truck
The plural possessive form of “Truck” is “Trucks'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Truck:
- The different trucks’ manufacturers competed for market share.
- We compared the features of various trucks’ models.
- The researchers analyzed the trucks’ emissions for environmental impact.
- The trucks’ sizes varied to accommodate different cargo loads.
- The versatility of the trucks’ configurations made them suitable for different industries.
- We studied the maintenance costs associated with owning different trucks’.
- The trucks’ engines were designed for optimal performance and fuel economy.
- The team evaluated the trucks’ safety features and crash test ratings.
- The trucks’ towing capacities influenced their utility for specific tasks.
- We observed variations in the trucks’ exterior designs and color options.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 06:42 pm