Meaning: the action of helping someone to do something.
Plural of Help
Help as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The elderly person needed assistance and asked for help.
- The teacher offered guidance and help to the struggling student.
- The counselor provided emotional help during a difficult time.
- The organization offers financial help to those in need.
- The community came together to offer help after the disaster.
- The child raised their hand, seeking help with a math problem.
- The volunteer provided valuable help to the homeless shelter.
- The online platform offers immediate help through live chat.
- The neighbor lent a hand to help carry groceries.
- The therapist provided professional help to address mental health concerns.
Help as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The team members offered their help to complete the project.
- The volunteers joined forces to provide disaster relief help.
- The organization coordinates the efforts of various help
- The students formed study groups to offer mutual help.
- The community rallied together to offer their help to a family in need.
- The colleagues offered their help to finish the task before the deadline.
- The organization raised funds to support local help
- The friends offered their help to move furniture to a new apartment.
- The organization provides financial aid to different help
- The community centers offer a variety of help services for residents.
Singular Possessive of Help
The singular possessive form of “Help” is “Help’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Help:
- The help’s impact transformed his life completely.
- She sought the help’s guidance in navigating the challenges.
- The gratitude expressed for the help’s support was heartfelt.
- He acknowledged the help’s contribution to his success.
- The counselor provided the help’s perspective on the situation.
- The hotline offered immediate help’s response to those in need.
- The self-help book inspired her with the help’s practical advice.
- The charity extended its help’s reach to marginalized communities.
- She appreciated the help’s patience in explaining the process.
- The community rallied together to offer their help’s assistance.
Plural Possessive of Help
The plural possessive form of “Help” is “Helps'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Help:
- The volunteers dedicated their time to others’ helps’ needs.
- They coordinated their helps’ efforts to maximize the impact.
- The organizations collaborated to extend their helps’ reach.
- The collective helps’ support created a sense of unity.
- The programs offered a variety of helps’ resources and services.
- They celebrated the helps’ accomplishments in a special ceremony.
- The community recognized the helps’ contributions with gratitude.
- The network of professionals shared their helps’ expertise and knowledge.
- The mentorship program provided ongoing helps’ guidance and advice.
- They leveraged technology to amplify their helps’ impact.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:11 pm