Meaning: rise, lift, top, etc.
Plural of Up
The Plural of Up is Ups.
Up as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The kite flew high up in the sky.
- The mountain climber reached the up of the peak.
- The balloon floated up into the air.
- The elevator took us up to the 10th floor.
- The bird perched on a branch up the tree.
- The hiker struggled to climb the steep up.
- The price of gasoline went up at the pump.
- The child held his hand up to be helped.
- The ladder was placed against the up of the wall.
- The basketball player made a lay up
Up as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The balloons filled the room with colorful ups.
- The cheerleaders performed impressive ups during the game.
- The acrobat executed multiple somersault ups.
- The fireworks lit up the sky with dazzling ups.
- The gymnast achieved perfect scores in her bar ups.
- The clown created amusing balloon animal ups.
- The dancers rehearsed their energetic jump ups.
- The magician pulled out rabbits from his hat in quick ups.
- The athletes practiced their high jump ups.
- The skaters showcased their graceful spin ups.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:58 pm