Meaning: sliced bread browned from both sides
Singular and Plural of Toast
Toast as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I ate a delicious slice of toast for breakfast.
- Can you pass me the butter for my toast?
- The smell of freshly baked toast filled the kitchen.
- I prefer my toast to be lightly toasted.
- She spread a thin layer of jam on her toast.
- The waiter brought me a plate of burnt toast.
- He raised his glass and proposed a toast.
- My sister always eats her toast with avocado.
- The warm toast melted the butter quickly.
- The chef prepared a gourmet-style French toast.
Toast as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The waiter brought us several plates of toasts.
- Can you put the toasts in the toaster?
- We enjoyed a variety of delicious toasts at the brunch.
- They served different types of topping for the toasts.
- The restaurant offers a selection of artisanal toasts.
- She ordered two slices of garlic-infused toasts.
- We raised our glasses for multiple toasts.
- The chef prepared an assortment of fancy toasts.
- They offered a buffet with various types of toasts.
- The caterers served bite-sized toasts with different spreads.
Singular Possessive of Toast
The singular possessive form of “Toast” is “Toast’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Toast:
- The aroma of the toast’s butter spread through the kitchen.
- The crispness of the toast’s edges delighted breakfast lovers.
- The warmth of the toast’s surface melted the butter.
- The color of the toast’s golden crust was inviting.
- The flavor of the toast’s toppings complemented each other.
- The chef perfected the toast’s preparation technique.
- The diner savored the toast’s combination of textures.
- The simplicity of the toast’s ingredients highlighted its taste.
- The crunchiness of the toast’s bite was satisfying.
- The presentation of the toast’s garnish added visual appeal.
Plural Possessive of Toast
The plural possessive form of “Toast” is “Toasts'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Toast:
- All of the toasts’ crusts were perfectly toasted.
- The variety of the toasts’ toppings catered to different preferences.
- The restaurant offered a selection of the toasts’ spreads.
- The diners enjoyed the diversity of the toasts’ flavors.
- The brunch menu featured the toasts’ creative combinations.
- The café specialized in serving artisan toasts’.
- The barista prepared the toasts’ with precision and care.
- The guests indulged in the toasts’ delectable textures.
- The bakers experimented with unique recipes for the toasts’.
- The menu showcased the toasts’ culinary creativity.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 11:25 am