Meaning: a piece of writing
Singular and Plural of Post
Post as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She dropped a letter in the post box.
- The post arrived early this morning.
- The package was sent via express post.
- He received an important document in the post.
- The job application was sent by registered post.
- The letter was lost in the post and never reached its destination.
- The post office is located downtown.
- The children eagerly checked the mailbox for post.
- The birthday card was delayed in the post and arrived late.
- The post mark on the envelope indicated the date of sending.
Post as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The soldiers manned the guard posts.
- She wrote several posts on social media today.
- The news posts provided updates on the situation.
- The bloggers shared their latest posts with their followers.
- The company published job vacancy posts online.
- The online discussion board had multiple active posts.
- The newspaper included several opinion posts.
- The students hung flyers on bulletin board posts.
- The forum had thousands of user-generated posts.
- The team members contributed their thoughts in the group chat posts.
Singular Possessive of Post
The singular possessive form of “Post” is “Post’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Post:
- The post’s content attracted a lot of attention.
- The author shared the post’s main idea in a concise manner.
- The reader engaged with the post’s thought-provoking questions.
- The blogger received positive feedback on the post’s writing style.
- The journalist emphasized the importance of the post’s topic.
- The professor referenced the post’s findings in their lecture.
- The social media influencer promoted the post’s message to their followers.
- The forum discussed the implications of the post’s arguments.
- The company analyzed the engagement metrics of the post’s audience.
- The website featured the post’s headline on its homepage.
Plural Possessive of Post
The plural possessive form of “Post” is “Posts'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Post:
- The bloggers shared their posts’ insights and experiences.
- The website displayed the posts’ timestamps for reference.
- The social media platform encouraged users to engage with the posts’ content.
- The publication showcased the posts’ diversity of topics.
- The journalists received feedback on the accuracy of the posts’ information.
- The forum participants discussed the posts’ implications for society.
- The students analyzed the posts’ relevance to their research project.
- The company’s marketing strategy focused on the posts’ reach and engagement.
- The readers appreciated the posts’ different perspectives on the subject.
- The influencers collaborated on a series of posts’ to increase their impact.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 12:11 pm