Meaning: grasp (something) tightly.
Plural of CLUTCH
Synonyms of CLUTCH
Clutch as a Noun in Example Sentences:
- She held onto her clutch tightly.
- He put his keys in the clutch.
- She carried a small black clutch.
- The bride had a beautiful beaded clutch.
- He dropped his clutch and it broke.
Coccus as a Noun in Example Sentences:
- The microscope revealed a single coccus.
- The coccus bacteria multiplied rapidly.
- They studied the structure of the coccus.
- The lab technician identified the coccus under the microscope.
- The coccus shape was spherical.
Singular Possessive of Clutch
The singular possessive form of “Clutch” is “Clutch’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Clutch:
- I admire Clutch’s determination to succeed.
- The color of Clutch’s feathers is vibrant.
- Clutch’s performance in the play was outstanding.
- We should respect Clutch’s opinion on the matter.
- The size of Clutch’s house is impressive.
- Clutch’s loyalty to their friends is unwavering.
- I borrowed Clutch’s car for the weekend.
- The aroma of Clutch’s cooking filled the room.
- The design of Clutch’s website is sleek and modern.
- I appreciate Clutch’s dedication to their work.
Plural Possessive of Clutch
The plural possessive form of “Clutch” is “Clutches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Clutch:
- The colors of Clutches’ feathers are mesmerizing.
- I need to fix Clutches’ broken handles.
- The performance of Clutches’ team was impressive.
- We should respect Clutches’ opinions on the matter.
- The sizes of Clutches’ houses vary greatly.
- Clutches’ loyalty to their values is admirable.
- I borrowed one of Clutches’ cars for the weekend.
- The aromas of Clutches’ cooking filled the kitchen.
- The designs of Clutches’ websites are diverse.
- I appreciate Clutches’ dedication to their craft.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 08:40 pm