Meaning: a blood clot formed in situ
Singular and Plural of Thrombus
Thrombus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Thrombus obstructs blood flow in the arteries.
- The doctor discovered a thrombus in his leg.
- A small thrombus formed in the blood vessel.
- The patient experienced pain due to a thrombus.
- The surgeon successfully removed the thrombus from the heart.
- A thrombus can cause a heart attack or stroke.
- The clotting factors contributed to the formation of a thrombus.
- He was diagnosed with a pulmonary thrombus.
- The medication helped dissolve the thrombus in the vein.
- The patient’s symptoms improved after the removal of the thrombus.
Thrombus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Thrombi can be dangerous if left untreated.
- The surgeon removed multiple thrombi from his lungs.
- The presence of thrombi indicated a clotting disorder.
- Thrombi in the arteries can lead to tissue damage.
- The ultrasound revealed several blood vessel thrombi.
- The patient required surgery to remove the multiple thrombi.
- The doctors administered anticoagulants to prevent new thrombi.
- The CT scan confirmed the presence of pulmonary thrombi.
- Multiple blood clots formed and became thrombi.
- The patient’s condition worsened due to the multiple thrombi.
Singular Possessive of Thrombus
The singular possessive form of “Thrombus” is “Thrombus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Thrombus:
- The doctor explained the Thrombus’s location and potential risks.
- The Thrombus’s formation in the blood vessel caused the blockage.
- The patient’s condition worsened due to the Thrombus’s growth.
- The surgeon successfully removed the Thrombus’s using a catheter.
- The ultrasound revealed the Thrombus’s size and position.
- The medication aimed to prevent the Thrombus’s further enlargement.
- The nurse monitored the Thrombus’s response to the treatment.
- The patient’s recovery depended on the Thrombus’s dissolution.
- The blood thinner reduced the Thrombus’s risk of causing complications.
- The doctor emphasized the importance of early detection of a Thrombus’s.
Plural Possessive of Thrombus
The plural possessive form of “Thrombus” is “Thrombi’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Thrombus:
- The CT scan revealed multiple Thrombi’s in the patient’s lungs.
- The surgeon addressed the Thrombi’s in the patient’s arteries.
- The treatment focused on preventing new Thrombi’s from forming.
- The Thrombi’s location required careful navigation during the procedure.
- The anticoagulants aimed to dissolve the existing Thrombi’s.
- The ultrasound detected the presence of Thrombi’s in the veins.
- The patient’s recovery depended on the resolution of the Thrombi’s.
- The doctor monitored the Thrombi’s response to the medication.
- The surgery aimed to remove the obstructing Thrombi’s from the blood vessels.
- The specialists conducted research on preventing recurrent Thrombi’s.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 11:09 am