Meaning؛ a bird or mammal, or an imitation of one.
Plural of Decoy
Synonyms of Decoy
Decoy as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hunter set up a realistic duck decoy.
- The detective used the fake painting as a decoy.
- The spy planted a decoy to distract the guards.
- The fisherman placed the bait near the floating decoy.
- The decoy car drew the attention of the thieves.
- The investigator disguised himself as a decoy.
- The decoy successfully diverted the enemy’s focus.
- The team strategized the placement of the decoy.
- The ducklings followed the mother decoy.
- The magician used a clever decoy to perform the trick.
Decoy as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hunters placed several duck decoys in the marsh.
- The military used inflatable tank decoys to confuse the enemy.
- The burglars created multiple decoys to deceive the security.
- The birdwatcher observed the interaction between real birds and their decoys.
- The police deployed various decoys in different locations.
- The museum displayed historical fishing decoys.
- The undercover agents acted as human decoys.
- The decoy ducks floated on the pond, attracting real ones.
- The decoy animals were strategically placed in the wildlife reserve.
- The magician’s performance included a box full of decoys.
Singular Possessive of Decoy:
The singular possessive form of “Decoy” is “Decoy’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Decoy:
- The decoy’s purpose is to distract.
- I found the decoy’s hidden compartment.
- The hunter aimed at the decoy’s location.
- The thief stole the decoy’s valuable contents.
- The detective uncovered the decoy’s true identity.
- The artist crafted the decoy’s lifelike appearance.
- The fisherman used the decoy’s realistic movements.
- The spy placed a tracking device on the decoy’s surface.
- The magician revealed the secret behind the decoy’s trick.
- The treasure map led to the decoy’s hiding spot.
Plural Possessive of Decoy:
The plural possessive form of “Decoy” is “Decoys'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Decoy:
- The decoys’ positions confused the hunters.
- The museum displayed the decoys’ intricate designs.
- The burglars targeted the decoys’ valuable collection.
- The artist signed all the decoys’ bases.
- The spies planted tracking devices on the decoys’ surfaces.
- The hunters collected the decoys’ fallen feathers.
- The auctioneer presented the decoys’ historical significance.
- The fisherman prepared the decoys’ fishing lines.
- The sculptor showcased the decoys’ diverse styles.
- The archaeologists discovered the decoys’ ancient origins.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:23 pm