Meaning: a material prepared in ancient Egypt
Plural of Papyrus
Papyrus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The ancient scroll was made of fragile papyrus.
- The museum exhibited an authentic piece of Egyptian papyrus.
- The archaeologist carefully handled the delicate papyrus
- The historian studied the ancient text written on papyrus.
- The scribe transcribed important documents onto papyrus
- The curator displayed the collection of papyrus in glass cases.
- The scholar translated the hieroglyphics on the damaged papyrus.
- The library preserved a rare and valuable piece of Greek papyrus.
- The artist used ink and brush to create intricate illustrations on papyrus.
- The bookworm eagerly read about the history of papyrus in ancient civilizations.
Papyrus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum had a collection of ancient Egyptian papyri.
- The archaeologists discovered multiple papyri in the excavation site.
- The researchers analyzed the content of the newly found papyri.
- The historians studied the inscriptions on the Greek papyri.
- The scholars debated the translations of the ancient papyri.
- The library possessed a vast archive of literary papyri.
- The team of experts examined the fragments of the damaged papyri.
- The linguists decoded the hieroglyphics on the Egyptian papyri.
- The curators displayed the beautifully preserved papyri in glass cases.
- The collectors sought after rare and well-preserved papyri.
Singular Possessive of Papyrus
The singular possessive form of “Papyrus” is “Papyrus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Papyrus:
- The texture of Papyrus’s surface is unique.
- Papyrus’s history dates back centuries.
- The color of Papyrus’s fibers adds character.
- Papyrus’s fragility requires careful handling.
- The craftsmanship of Papyrus’s artwork is impressive.
- Papyrus’s use as a writing medium is ancient.
- The size of Papyrus’s sheets can vary.
- Papyrus’s edges should be preserved to maintain authenticity.
- The smell of Papyrus’s aged paper is distinct.
- Papyrus’s preservation is crucial for historical documents.
Plural Possessive of Papyrus
The plural possessive form of “Papyrus” is “Papyri’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Papyrus:
- The variety of textures among the papyri’s surfaces is fascinating.
- Papyri’s historical significance spans across civilizations.
- The colors of the ink on the papyri’s pages have aged beautifully.
- Papyri’s fragility requires delicate conservation efforts.
- The calligraphy on the papyri’s surface showcases skilled craftsmanship.
- Papyri’s role as a communication medium in ancient times is noteworthy.
- The sizes of the papyri’s scrolls vary based on content.
- Papyri’s edges should be handled with care to prevent damage.
- The scent of aged ink on the papyri’s parchment evokes history.
- Papyri’s preservation is crucial for understanding the past.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:57 pm