Meaning: a formal written or spoken statement
Plural of Testimony
Synonyms of Testimony
- sworn statement
Testimony as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- Her testimony provided crucial evidence in the court case.
- The witness was asked to give his testimony under oath.
- The victim’s testimony helped convict the criminal.
- The court relied on the testimony of the eyewitnesses.
- He was called to the stand to give his testimony.
- The attorney cross-examined the witness regarding her testimony.
- The judge carefully considered the testimony before reaching a verdict.
- The defendant’s testimony contradicted the evidence presented.
Testimony as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The jury listened to multiple testimonies from witnesses.
- The testimonies of the victims were consistent and compelling.
- The court requested additional testimonies to support the case.
- The defense attorney challenged the credibility of the prosecution’s testimonies.
- The judge carefully evaluated the conflicting testimonies.
- The testimonies presented a clear picture of the events.
- The jury deliberated based on the weight of the testimonies.
- The court allowed expert testimonies to provide specialized knowledge.
Singular Possessive of Testimony
The singular possessive form of “Testimony” is “Testimony’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Testimony:
- The witness provided a testimony’s account of the incident.
- The lawyer questioned the testimony’s credibility.
- The testimony’s details shed light on the truth.
- The judge considered the testimony’s relevance to the case.
- The defendant’s attorney challenged the testimony’s accuracy.
- The testimony’s emotional impact was evident in the courtroom.
- The testimony’s significance couldn’t be underestimated.
- The victim’s testimony’s weight influenced the jury’s decision.
- The prosecutor emphasized the testimony’s consistency.
- The testimony’s clarity helped unravel the mystery.
Plural Possessive of Testimony
The plural possessive form of “Testimony” is “Testimonies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Testimony:
- The witnesses’ testimonies’ accounts varied significantly.
- The lawyers examined the testimonies’ inconsistencies.
- The jury had to consider multiple testimonies’ perspectives.
- The cross-examination challenged the testimonies’ reliability.
- The collective weight of the testimonies’ evidence was compelling.
- The defense attorney scrutinized the testimonies’ credibility.
- The testimonies’ impact on the case couldn’t be ignored.
- The judge assessed the testimonies’ relevance to the charges.
- The victims’ testimonies’ emotional impact was evident.
- The prosecution presented the testimonies’ consistency as proof.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 09:15 pm