Meaning: having the status of a king
Singular and Plural of Royal
Royal as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The king is a symbol of royal power and authority.
- She dreamt of marrying into a royal family.
- The palace is the residence of the royal family.
- The queen represented the royal lineage for generations.
- He aspired to become a royal advisor.
- The royal portrait adorned the gallery’s walls.
- The royal banquet was a grand celebration.
- The knight served the royal court with unwavering loyalty.
- The royal guard protected the castle’s entrance.
- The royal decree announced the new laws.
Royal as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The royals attended the coronation ceremony.
- The royals greeted their loyal subjects during the parade.
- The royals visited the war veterans in the hospital.
- The public admired the elegance and grace of the royals.
- The press covered the activities of the royals extensively.
- The royals traveled abroad to foster diplomatic relations.
- The royals hosted a charity event to raise funds for the less fortunate.
- The royals presided over official ceremonies and functions.
- The royals carried out their duties with dignity and poise.
- The royals‘ portraits were displayed in the museum.
Singular Possessive of Royal
The singular possessive form of “Royal” is “Royal’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Royal:
- The queen announced Royal’s engagement to the nation.
- The historian researched Royal’s lineage and family history.
- The architect designed Royal’s new palace.
- The jeweler created a custom crown for Royal’s coronation.
- The photographer captured Royal’s portrait for the official portrait gallery.
- The tailor tailored Royal’s clothing to fit perfectly.
- The butler ensured Royal’s every request was met.
- The historian documented Royal’s accomplishments in a biography.
- The chef prepared a banquet for Royal’s visit.
- The diplomat negotiated a treaty on Royal’s behalf.
Plural Possessive of Royal
The plural possessive form of “Royal” is “Royals'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Royal:
- The ceremony was attended by several Royals’ from different countries.
- The designer created custom gowns for the Royals’ at the gala.
- The security team ensured the safety of the Royals’ during their visit.
- The media captured photos of the Royals’ arrival at the airport.
- The historian studied the genealogy of the European Royals’.
- The entourage accompanied the Royals’ on their official tour.
- The staff prepared a banquet for the visiting Royals’.
- The etiquette expert advised on proper protocol when hosting Royals’.
- The historian wrote a book on the influence of the Royals’ throughout history.
- The journalist reported on the activities of the Royals’ during their visit.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 12:51 pm