Meaning: female lion
Singular and Plural of Lioness
Lioness as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fierce lioness led the hunt for her pride.
- The graceful movements of the lioness were captivating.
- The mother lioness nurtured and protected her cubs.
- The amber eyes of the lioness held a steely gaze.
- I watched as the lioness stealthily approached her prey.
- The lioness skillfully climbed the tree to retrieve her cubs.
- The lioness displayed her strength and agility during the hunt.
- The powerful jaws of the lioness brought down the wildebeest.
- I admired the maternal instincts of the lioness.
- The lioness patrolled the perimeter of the pride’s territory.
Lioness as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The pride consisted of multiple fierce lionesses.
- We observed a group of hunting lionesses in action.
- The pack of young lionesses played and wrestled together.
- The lionesses worked together to bring down their prey.
- We watched as the group of female lionesses roamed the grasslands.
- The powerful roars of the lionesses echoed through the night.
- The lionesses exhibited their dominance within the pride.
- The lionesses communicated through various vocalizations.
- The protective instincts of the lionesses were admirable.
- We witnessed the unity and cooperation among the lionesses.
Singular Possessive of Lioness
The singular possessive form of “Lioness” is “Lioness’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lioness:
- We were captivated by the beauty of the lioness’s stride.
- The photographer captured the fierce determination in the lioness’s eyes.
- The lioness’s hunting skills were honed to perfection.
- The sight of the lioness’s agility amazed the onlookers.
- The guides pointed out the location of the lioness’s den.
- We observed the graceful movements of the lioness’s sleek body.
- The roar of the lioness’s warning echoed through the grasslands.
- The researchers studied the lioness’s maternal instincts within the pride.
- The lioness’s territory overlapped with that of the male lion.
- We marveled at the strength and courage of the lioness’s hunt.
Plural Possessive of Lioness
The plural possessive form of “Lioness” is “Lionesses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lioness:
- The lionesses’ cooperative hunting impressed the safari group.
- We admired the grace and agility of the lionesses’ movements.
- The photographer captured the pride in the lionesses’ eyes.
- The lionesses’ roars could be heard across the savannah.
- The guides showed us the lionesses’ resting spot under the acacia tree.
- We watched the lionesses’ playful interactions with their cubs.
- The lionesses’ presence commanded respect among the other animals.
- The researchers observed the lionesses’ social dynamics within the pride.
- The documentary showcased the struggles and triumphs of the lionesses’ lives.
- The conservationists worked to protect the natural habitat of the lionesses’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:32 am