Meaning: a large round yellow citrus fruit with an acid juicy pulp.
Singular and Plural of Grapefruit
Grapefruit as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I enjoy eating a juicy grapefruit for breakfast.
- A ripe grapefruit has a refreshing and tangy flavor.
- The pink flesh of a grapefruit is rich in Vitamin C.
- Cutting a grapefruit into sections makes it easier to eat.
- Some people sprinkle sugar on their grapefruit to enhance the taste.
- I like to squeeze fresh grapefruit juice for a healthy beverage.
- The bitterness of a grapefruit can be balanced with honey.
- A segmented grapefruit can be a colorful addition to a salad.
- Grapefruit can be enjoyed on its own or mixed in a fruit salad.
- The zesty aroma of a freshly peeled grapefruit is invigorating.
Grapefruit as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- I bought several grapefruits from the grocery store.
- The market had a variety of different types of grapefruits.
- The acidity of some grapefruits can be too strong for some people.
- Grapefruits can be juiced to make delicious cocktails.
- I like to add slices of grapefruits to my summer drinks.
- The tanginess of the grapefruits complements the sweetness of other fruits.
- Some recipes call for the zest of grapefruits to add flavor.
- Grapefruits are often used in making marmalade and preserves.
- Freshly squeezed grapefruits make a refreshing and healthy beverage.
- It’s recommended to choose ripe grapefruits for the best flavor.
Singular Possessive of Grapefruit
The singular possessive form of “Grapefruit” is “Grapefruit’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Grapefruit:
- We enjoyed the tangy taste of Grapefruit’s juice.
- The chef used Grapefruit’s zest to enhance the dish.
- Grapefruit’s fragrance filled the kitchen.
- The nutritionist highlighted Grapefruit’s health benefits.
- We sliced Grapefruit’s segments for a salad.
- The juicer extracted Grapefruit’s refreshing nectar.
- Grapefruit’s peel contained essential oils.
- The dietitian recommended adding Grapefruit’s slices to breakfast.
- The grove harvested Grapefruit’s ripe fruits.
- Grapefruit’s sourness can be balanced with sweetener.
Plural Possessive of Grapefruit
The plural possessive form of “Grapefruit” is “Grapefruits'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Grapefruit:
- The supermarket displayed various Grapefruits’ sizes.
- The orchard grew different varieties of Grapefruits’.
- The grocer labeled the Grapefruits’ prices per pound.
- We squeezed the juice out of the ripe Grapefruits’.
- The smoothie recipe called for several Grapefruits’ segments.
- The fruit stand sold fresh Grapefruits’ from the local farms.
- The juicer processed the pile of Grapefruits’ quickly.
- The nutritionists promoted including Grapefruits’ in a balanced diet.
- We enjoyed the tangy flavors of the Grapefruits’ salads.
- The citrus farmers exported Grapefruits’ to international markets.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 01:52 pm