Meaning: an infectious agent made up mostly of nucleic acid molecules
Plural of Virus
Virus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The doctor diagnosed him with a respiratory virus.
- She got infected with a dangerous virus while traveling.
- The flu virus spreads easily during the winter months.
- They developed a vaccine to combat the new virus.
- The virus caused a global pandemic, affecting millions.
- He experienced fatigue and fever due to the virus.
- The computer system was infected with a malicious virus.
- It’s important to wash your hands to prevent the spread of the virus.
- The virus mutated, making it more difficult to treat.
- The scientists isolated the virus for further study.
Virus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- Many viruses can cause respiratory infections.
- The laboratory studies different strains of viruses.
- They developed a treatment to target multiple viruses.
- The doctors are researching ways to combat these viruses.
- The immune system fights off invading viruses.
- They isolated several different viruses from the samples.
- The viruses are constantly evolving to evade detection.
- Vaccines help protect against specific viruses.
- The pandemic resulted in the spread of multiple viruses.
- The researchers are studying the genetic makeup of these viruses.
Singular Possessive of Virus:
- The scientist’s virus’s origin remained unknown.
- The doctor studied the virus’s genetic makeup.
- The researcher investigated the virus’s transmission patterns.
- The vaccine targeted the virus’s specific antigens.
- The lab analyzed the virus’s impact on cells.
- The epidemiologist tracked the virus’s spread.
- The patient showed symptoms of the virus’s infection.
- The virologist studied the virus’s replication process.
- The government implemented measures to contain the virus’s spread.
- The population faced the challenges posed by the virus’s variants.
Plural Possessive of Virus:
- The scientists’ viruses’ origins puzzled researchers.
- The doctors studied the viruses’ diverse strains.
- The researchers investigated the viruses’ evolutionary changes.
- The vaccines targeted the viruses’ different genetic variations.
- The labs analyzed the viruses’ effects on various organisms.
- The epidemiologists tracked the viruses’ global dissemination.
- The patients showed symptoms of the viruses’ infections.
- The virologists studied the viruses’ lifecycle and behavior.
- The governments implemented measures to combat the viruses’ outbreaks.
- The populations faced the challenges posed by the viruses’ mutations.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:12 pm