Meaning: speed of motion or activity
Plural of Tempo
Synonyms of Tempo
Tempo as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The musician set the tempo for the band to follow.
- The conductor signaled a change in the musical tempo.
- I tapped my foot to the rhythm and tempo of the song.
- The pianist played the piece at a slow tempo.
- The instructor emphasized the importance of maintaining a steady tempo.
- The drummer increased the tempo during the chorus.
- The composer indicated the desired tempo in the sheet music.
- The dancer moved gracefully to the changing tempo.
- The DJ adjusted the tempo to match the mood of the crowd.
- The conductor guided the orchestra through the complex tempo
Tempo as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The band members struggled to synchronize their tempos.
- The musicians rehearsed to achieve a harmonious blend of tempos.
- The dance troupe performed a routine with varying tempos.
- The song transitions smoothly between different tempos.
- The choreographer incorporated different tempos to add dynamics to the routine.
- The DJ mixed songs with similar tempos for a seamless transition.
- The music production software allows users to adjust the tempos.
- The symphony orchestra executed the intricate tempos
- The drummers maintained consistent tempos throughout the performance.
- The jazz band showcased their versatility in playing different tempos.
Singular Possessive of Tempo
The singular possessive form of “Tempo” is “Tempo’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tempo:
- The tempo’s rapid increase energized the crowd.
- The conductor directed the orchestra’s tempo’s changes.
- The pianist adjusted the song’s tempo’s according to their interpretation.
- The tempo’s slow pace created a sense of tranquility.
- The drummer maintained the band’s tempo’s with precision.
- The tempo’s rhythm dictated the dancers’ movements.
- The composer’s intention was to vary the tempo’s throughout the piece.
- The singer struggled to match the song’s tempo’s during the performance.
- The DJ mixed different songs’ tempo’s to create a seamless transition.
- The musician practiced the piece’s tempo’s meticulously.
Plural Possessive of Tempo
The plural possessive form of “Tempo” is “Tempos’.”
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tempo:
- The band experimented with different song tempos’ during rehearsal.
- The music theory class analyzed the tempos’ influence on composition.
- The conductor emphasized the importance of the tempos’ dynamics.
- The dancers synchronized their movements with the different tempos’.
- The metronome helped the musicians maintain consistent tempos’.
- The DJ mixed various songs’ tempos’ to create a vibrant atmosphere.
- The composer’s collection included pieces with diverse tempos’.
- The music festival showcased different genres’ tempos’.
- The conductor’s baton guided the orchestra’s tempos’ transitions.
- The ballet choreographer choreographed routines to match the music tempos’.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 09:08 pm