Meaning: hindmost part of an animal
Plural of Tail
Synonyms of Tail
- tail feathers
- hindmost part
- hind part
Tail as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The dog wagged its tail in excitement.
- The peacock displayed its vibrant tail feathers.
- She brushed her long hair with a boar bristle tail.
- The kite had a long, colorful tail trailing behind it.
- The mermaid had a shimmering fishtail.
- The comet left a glowing tail as it streaked across the sky.
- The horse swished its tail to shoo away flies.
- The fox disappeared into the bushes, its bushy tail visible.
Tail as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The cats sat side by side, their tails flicking playfully.
- The peacocks paraded around, showing off their magnificent tails.
- The squirrels scampered away, their fluffy tails bouncing.
- The lions roamed the savannah, their tails swaying lazily.
- The monkeys swung from branch to branch, using their tails for balance.
- The birds perched on the tree, their tails pointing upwards.
- The puppies wagged their tails eagerly, waiting for treats.
- The dolphins leaped out of the water, splashing their tails.
Singular Possessive of Tail
The singular possessive form of “Tail” is “Tail’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Tail:
- The cat’s tail was fluffy.
- I held onto the dog’s tail tightly.
- The squirrel’s tail flicked back and forth.
- She brushed her horse’s tail gently.
- The peacock’s colorful tail amazed everyone.
- The kangaroo’s tail acted as a balance.
- The mermaid’s long tail shimmered in the water.
- The lion’s majestic tail swayed gracefully.
- The mouse’s tail was long and skinny.
- The fish’s tail propelled it through the water.
Plural Possessive of Tail
The plural possessive form of “Tail” is “Tails'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Tail:
- The dogs’ tails wagged excitedly.
- We admired the peacocks’ colorful tails.
- The horses’ flowing tails brushed against the fence.
- The lions’ majestic tails were a symbol of power.
- The monkeys’ long tails helped them swing through the trees.
- The birds’ feathers were attached to their tails.
- The kangaroos’ powerful tails aided in jumping.
- The lizards’ tails can be regenerated if lost.
- The mermaids’ shimmering tails enchanted sailors.
- The foxes’ bushy tails added to their charm.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:32 pm