Meaning of Alumna
The meaning of Alumna is a female former pupil or student of a particular school, college, or university.
Singular and Plural of Alumna
The plural of Alumna is Alumna.
Alumna as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She is an accomplished alumna of the university.
- The distinguished alumna delivered the commencement speech.
- The scholarship was awarded to an outstanding alumna.
- The accomplished alumna became a renowned artist.
- The university honored its notable alumna with an award.
- The successful entrepreneur is an influential alumna of the business school.
- The distinguished alumna made significant contributions to her field.
- The renowned writer is an alumna of this prestigious institution.
- The accomplished scientist is a proud alumna of the university.
- The university magazine features interviews with notable alumnae.
Alumna as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The alumnae gathered for a reunion on campus.
- The university hosted an event to honor its distinguished alumnae.
- The successful entrepreneurs are proud alumnae of the business school.
- The scholarship program supports young alumnae in their careers.
- The magazine features success stories of accomplished alumnae.
- The university offers networking opportunities for its female alumnae.
- The organization aims to connect and empower its alumnae.
- The annual conference brings together influential alumnae from various industries.
- The university’s alumni network includes many accomplished alumnae.
- The mentorship program pairs current students with successful alumnae.
Singular Possessive of Alumna
The singular possessive form of “Alumna” is “Alumna’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Alumna:
- The alumna’s accomplishments were recognized during the ceremony.
- We celebrated the alumna’s success in her career.
- The school displayed the artwork created by the alumna’s talent.
- Alumna’s dedication to community service was inspiring.
- The professor appreciated the alumna’s thoughtful contribution to the discussion.
- The university showcased the achievements of its notable alumna’s.
- We admired the resilience of the alumna’s spirit.
- The organization honored the alumna’s commitment to social justice.
- The mentor recognized the potential in the alumna’s ideas.
- The writer captured the essence of the alumna’s experiences in her memoir.
Plural Possessive of Alumna
The plural possessive form of “Alumna” is “Alumnae’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Alumna:
- The alumnae’s accomplishments were celebrated during the reunion.
- We acknowledged the collective achievements of the alumnae’s careers.
- The university displayed the artwork created by the talented alumnae’s.
- Alumnae’s involvement in community service made a significant impact.
- The professors appreciated the insightful contributions of the alumnae’s.
- The organization recognized the dedication of the alumnae’s members.
- We admired the resilience of the alumnae’s collective spirit.
- The university honored the alumnae’s commitment to academic excellence.
- The mentor valued the alumnae’s diverse perspectives and ideas.
- The writer captured the stories and experiences of the inspiring alumnae’s.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 08:42 am