Alumna Plural, What is the plural of Alumna?
Here we will learn Singular and Plural of Alumna, meaning of Alumna, synonyms and example sentences of Alumna. This basic lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will understand the Alumna and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Alumna
The meaning of Alumna is a female former pupil or student of a particular school, college, or university.
Singular and Plural of Alumna
The plural of Alumna is Alumna. Here are some example sentences and synonyms of Alumna.
Synonyms of Alumna
- old grad
Use of Alumna in Example Sentences
- Alumna is made from bauxite.
- My connection to the current administration of the school is through the Alumna Association.
- Child was greeted by a group of twenty freshmen, faculty members, alumnae, and parents in a small computer room off the quad.
- My father is a UCLA graduate.
- My wife is a National Taiwan University graduate.
- Invite at least one alumnus or alumna of the Rotary Foundation to join your club.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural