Meaning: look closely at or examine
Plural of Survey
Synonyms of Survey
Survey as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- They conducted a thorough survey to gather data.
- The customer satisfaction survey is available online.
- She filled out the online shopping experience survey.
- The survey revealed interesting insights about consumer behavior.
- He designed a comprehensive market research survey.
- They sent out a customer feedback survey to improve their services.
- The annual employee satisfaction survey was due.
- The survey showed a high level of customer engagement.
- She participated in a health and wellness survey.
- The company conducted a nationwide opinion survey.
Survey as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- They sent out multiple surveys to different target groups.
- The surveys collected valuable feedback from the customers.
- The research team analyzed the responses from the online surveys.
- They compiled the data from the customer satisfaction surveys.
- The company conducted several market research surveys.
- They distributed the customer feedback surveys during the event.
- The team presented their findings based on the completed surveys.
- The surveys indicated a positive response from the participants.
- She received an incentive for completing the online health surveys.
- The organization conducted periodic opinion surveys.
Singular Possessive of Survey
The singular possessive form of “Survey” is “Survey’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Survey:
- We analyzed the survey’s results to gather insights.
- Survey’s accuracy depends on the sample size.
- We conducted survey’s to understand consumer behavior.
- The survey’s findings revealed interesting trends.
- Survey’s methodology plays a crucial role in data collection.
- We examined the survey’s questions for clarity.
- Survey’s impact on decision-making is significant.
- We reviewed the survey’s response rate.
- Survey’s results guided our strategic planning.
- The survey’s reliability is essential for accurate analysis.
Plural Possessive of Survey
The plural possessive form of “Survey” is “Surveys'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Survey:
- The surveys’ findings provided valuable insights.
- We analyzed multiple surveys’ data to identify patterns.
- Surveys’ sample sizes varied across different studies.
- We compared the surveys’ methodologies for consistency.
- The surveys’ results influenced policy decisions.
- We collected feedback from the surveys’ participants.
- Surveys’ impact on market research is significant.
- We conducted several surveys’ to validate our hypothesis.
- The surveys’ accuracy was crucial for statistical analysis.
- We reviewed the surveys’ conclusions for further investigation.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 06:10 pm