Meaning of Antithesis
The meaning of Antithesis is; a person or thing that is the direct opposite of someone or something else.
Singular and Plural of Antithesis
The plural of Antithesis is antitheses.
Antithesis as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The antithesis of love is indifference.
- She embodies the antithesis of traditional beauty.
- His actions were the antithesis of his words.
- The poem is the perfect antithesis of joy.
- Her calmness is the antithesis of my anxiety.
- His humor is the antithesis of political correctness.
- The book explores the antithesis between good and evil.
- His lifestyle is the antithesis of a healthy one.
- The character’s behavior is the antithesis of integrity.
- Their silence was the antithesis of agreement.
Antithesis as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The two ideas are antitheses of each other.
- The two paintings are striking antitheses in style.
- These two philosophies are complete antitheses.
- The stories present contrasting antitheses of success.
- Their actions were antitheses of each other’s intentions.
- The two brothers are perfect antitheses in personality.
- Their approaches to problem-solving are antitheses.
- The speeches present clear antitheses of political ideologies.
- These two movies are interesting antitheses in genre.
- The novel explores the antitheses between truth and lies.
Singular Possessive of Antithesis
The singular possessive form of “Antithesis” is “Antithesis’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Antithesis:
- This statement contradicts Antithesis’s argument.
- I couldn’t understand Antithesis’s point of view.
- The professor explained Antithesis’s role in the theory.
- Antithesis’s purpose is to present opposing ideas.
- We explored the implications of Antithesis’s concept.
- Antithesis’s influence can be seen in the literature.
- The writer highlighted Antithesis’s importance in the essay.
- Antithesis’s definition varies in different contexts.
- The debate focused on Antithesis’s relevance in society.
- Can you explain Antithesis’s significance in the argument?
Plural Possessive of Antithesis
The plural possessive form of “Antithesis” is “Antitheses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Antithesis:
- The authors explored different Antitheses’ viewpoints.
- Antitheses’ impact on the theory is significant.
- We discussed the merits of various Antitheses’ arguments.
- The professor compared and contrasted the Antitheses’ ideas.
- Antitheses’ contradictions added depth to the discussion.
- Can you analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the Antitheses’ positions?
- The debate centered around the different Antitheses’ interpretations.
- We examined the historical context of the Antitheses’ theories.
- Antitheses’ significance lies in their contrasting nature.
- The paper highlighted the contributions of the Antitheses’ perspectives.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 11:55 am