Meaning: a sweet soft red fruit
Plural of Strawberry
Synonyms of Strawberry
- red shortcake
Strawberry as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She bit into a ripe, juicy strawberry.
- The smoothie was made with fresh strawberries.
- The dessert was garnished with a plump strawberry.
- She picked a handful of ripe strawberries from the garden.
- The aroma of the sweet strawberry filled the kitchen.
- He added a dollop of whipped cream to the strawberry.
- The farmer grew organic strawberries without pesticides.
- The strawberry jam spread smoothly on the toast.
- She enjoyed a refreshing strawberry sorbet on a hot day.
- The smoothie was blended with frozen strawberries.
Strawberry as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farmers harvested baskets of ripe strawberries.
- The grocery store had a sale on fresh strawberries.
- The recipe called for two cups of sliced strawberries.
- The kids enjoyed eating juicy red strawberries.
- She made a batch of homemade strawberry
- The market displayed a variety of plump, ripe strawberries.
- The dessert buffet featured chocolate-covered strawberries.
- The smoothie recipe called for frozen strawberries.
- The ice cream parlor offered a special strawberries and cream flavor.
- The summer festival had a booth selling strawberry shortcakes.
Singular Possessive of Strawberry
The singular possessive form of “Strawberry” is “Strawberry’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Strawberry
- The ripe strawberry’s sweetness was irresistible.
- Strawberry’s red color indicates its ripeness.
- The baker used the strawberry’s juice in the recipe.
- The chef garnished the dish with strawberry’s sliced pieces.
- The farmer harvested the strawberry’s plump fruit.
- The vendor displayed the strawberry’s vibrant appearance.
- The smoothie recipe called for the strawberry’s pulp.
- The dessert featured the strawberry’s luscious taste.
- The drink was garnished with a fresh strawberry’s slice.
- The jam was made from the strawberry’s ripe berries.
Plural Possessive of Strawberry
The plural possessive form of “Strawberry” is “Strawberries'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Strawberry
- The farmers harvested the strawberries’ abundant crop.
- The recipe called for the strawberries’ juicy flesh.
- The market displayed the strawberries’ vibrant colors.
- The dessert was topped with fresh strawberries’ slices.
- The smoothie featured a blend of strawberries’ sweetness.
- The jam was made from the ripe strawberries’ fruits.
- The basket overflowed with ripe strawberries’ berries.
- The festival celebrated the strawberries’ harvest season.
- The pastry chef created a masterpiece with strawberries’ freshness.
- The salad was garnished with sliced strawberries’ sweetness.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 05:21 pm