Meaning: a shaped covering for the head worn for warmth.
Plural of Hat
Hat as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I bought a new hat to protect myself from the sun.
- The red hat matched her outfit perfectly.
- He tipped his hat as a sign of respect.
- The cowboy wore a wide-brimmed hat to shield his face.
- She wore a fancy hat to the royal wedding.
- I lost my favorite hat at the amusement park.
- The detective found a clue under the suspect’s hat.
- The magician pulled a rabbit out of his top hat.
- She received many compliments on her stylish hat.
- The chef wore a tall white hat in the kitchen.
Hat as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The children eagerly collected colorful hats during the parade.
- The costume shop had a wide variety of silly hats.
- The shelf was filled with different styles of hats.
- We tried on various hats before choosing the perfect one.
- The party favors included small paper hats for the guests.
- They placed the party hats on their heads and began dancing.
- The museum displayed antique military hats from different eras.
- The fashion show featured models wearing extravagant hats.
- The street vendor sold handmade straw hats to tourists.
- The hat store offered a discount on all winter hats.
Singular Possessive of Hat
The singular possessive form of “Hat” is “Hat’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Hat:
- I admired the style of Hat’s brim.
- Hat’s material was soft and comfortable.
- The hatmaker stitched Hat’s design meticulously.
- I adjusted Hat’s size with the strap.
- Hat’s color complemented my outfit.
- The wind threatened to blow Hat’s off.
- I protected Hat’s shape with a hatbox.
- Hat’s ribbon added an elegant touch.
- I wore Hat’s silhouette with confidence.
- Hat’s crown had a unique pattern.
Plural Possessive of Hat
The plural possessive form of “Hat” is “Hats'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Hat:
- The store displayed different hats’ styles.
- I tried on the hats’ in front of the mirror.
- The group wore their hats’ for the outdoor event.
- I saw the ladies’ fancy hats’ at the party.
- The crowd cheered, waving their hats’.
- I bought a collection of hats’ for the summer.
- The hat rack displayed various hats’.
- I admired the feathers on the hats’ brims.
- The sun protection on the beach was provided by the hats’.
- I noticed the different colors of the hats’ in the crowd.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 07:45 pm