Meaning: hairy creature resembling a human or bear
Singular and Plural of Yeti
Yeti as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The yeti is a legendary creature in Himalayan folklore.
- Sightings of the yeti have been reported over the years.
- The explorer embarked on a quest to find the elusive yeti.
- The mountaineer shared a chilling encounter with a yeti.
- The yeti is often described as a large, hairy creature.
- The local villagers believe in the existence of the yeti.
- The documentary explored the myths and legends surrounding the yeti.
- The hikers searched for evidence of the elusive yeti.
- The climber encountered footprints that resembled those of a yeti.
- The folklore tales depict the yeti as a powerful and mysterious being.
Yeti as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- There have been numerous reported sightings of yetis.
- The expedition team gathered stories of encounters with yetis.
- The adventurers set out to document evidence of multiple yetis.
- The folklore of different cultures includes stories of yetis.
- The researchers studied various accounts of yetis.
- The mountain range is known for its alleged population of yetis.
- The documentary featured interviews with people who claim to have seen yetis.
- The legends describe a clan of wise and peaceful yetis.
- The film crew set up traps to capture footage of the elusive yetis.
- The yetis are often depicted in artwork and sculptures.
Singular Possessive of Yeti
The singular possessive form of “Yeti” is “Yeti’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Yeti:
- Yeti’s existence remains a topic of debate.
- The legend of Yeti’s sightings fascinated explorers.
- We can only speculate about Yeti’s true nature.
- The expedition aimed to find evidence of Yeti’s presence.
- Scientists analyze reports of Yeti’s alleged encounters.
- Yeti’s habitat is said to be in remote mountain regions.
- The search for Yeti’s tracks continued for years.
- Yeti’s legend is deeply rooted in local folklore.
- Some believe that Yeti’s existence is a myth.
- The documentary explored the mysteries surrounding Yeti’s folklore.
Plural Possessive of Yeti
The plural possessive form of “Yeti” is “Yetis'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Yeti:
- The explorers studied various yetis’ footprints.
- Sightings of multiple yetis’ have been reported.
- The legends describe different behaviors of yetis’.
- Researchers collect stories from witnesses of yetis’ encounters.
- Scientists debate the origins of yetis’ mythology.
- The documentary interviewed locals who believe in yetis’ existence.
- Yetis’ habitats are believed to be in remote mountainous regions.
- The expedition sought evidence of multiple yetis’ presence.
- Cryptozoologists dedicate their work to studying yetis’.
- Yetis’ folklore has captured the imagination of many.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 10:00 am