Meaning: state of being physically strong
Plural of Strength
Synonyms of Strength
Strength as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She demonstrated great physical strength during the competition.
- The yoga instructor emphasized the importance of mental strength.
- The athlete’s strength allowed him to lift heavy weights.
- The team’s unity was a source of strength during challenging times.
- She found strength in the support of her loved ones.
- The speaker delivered a powerful message with conviction and strength.
- The weightlifter’s strength amazed the audience.
- The CEO led the company with vision and strength.
- The mountain climber relied on her physical and mental strength.
- The mentor provided guidance and strength to his mentees.
Strength as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The gymnasts showcased their individual strengths during the performance.
- The team members brought different strengths to the project.
- The assessment focused on identifying the students’ academic strengths.
- The strategic plan leveraged the organization’s core strengths.
- The coach emphasized building on individual players’ strengths.
- The workshop aimed to develop leadership strengths in participants.
- The company conducted a SWOT analysis to identify its strengths.
- The teacher recognized each student’s unique strengths and weaknesses.
- The panel discussion highlighted the diverse strengths of the panelists.
- The organization conducted a skills assessment to identify employee strengths.
Singular Possessive of Strength
The singular possessive form of “Strength” is “Strength’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Strength
- The athlete showcased strength’s power and agility.
- Strength’s determination fueled the competitor’s success.
- The leader relied on strength’s unwavering resolve.
- The dancer exhibited strength’s grace and flexibility.
- The singer’s performance highlighted strength’s emotive quality.
- The artist expressed strength’s resilience through their work.
- The teacher encouraged the students’ strength’s development.
- The mentor guided the apprentice through strength’s challenges.
- The coach harnessed the team’s collective strength’s potential.
- The survivor’s story exemplified strength’s triumph over adversity.
Plural Possessive of Strength
The plural possessive form of “Strength” is “Strengths'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Strength
- The team utilized their collective strengths’ skills.
- The individuals embraced their unique strengths’ abilities.
- The workshop focused on developing participants’ strengths’ talents.
- The assessment highlighted the students’ strengths’ areas of expertise.
- The collaboration capitalized on the team members’ strengths’ knowledge.
- The coach emphasized the players’ individual strengths’ contributions.
- The organization recognized its employees’ diverse strengths’ capabilities.
- The evaluation identified the team’s collective strengths’ qualities.
- The project harnessed the stakeholders’ combined strengths’ resources.
- The leader celebrated the team’s collaborative strengths’ achievements.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 05:22 pm