Meaning: a small gregarious toothed whale that typically has a beaklike snout.
Plural of Dolphin
Dolphin as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The playful dolphin jumped out of the water.
- I saw a majestic dolphin leaping alongside the boat.
- The trainer commanded the dolphin to perform tricks.
- The curious dolphin approached the divers.
- The friendly dolphin swam close to the shore.
- The acrobatic dolphin twirled in the air.
- The spectators gasped as the dolphin flipped in mid-air.
- I admired the intelligence of the trained dolphin.
- The dolphin communicated using a series of clicks.
- The sight of a wild dolphin filled me with awe.
Dolphin as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We spotted a pod of dolphins in the distance.
- The group of dolphins swam harmoniously in the ocean.
- The playful dolphins chased each other underwater.
- The boat sailed alongside a school of leaping dolphins.
- The researchers observed the behavior of the wild dolphins.
- The pod of dolphins glided through the waves gracefully.
- The sight of the leaping dolphins brought joy to everyone.
- The captain pointed out the group of playful dolphins.
- The tourists were thrilled to see the frolicking dolphins.
- The encounter with the friendly dolphins was unforgettable.
Singular Possessive of Dolphin
The singular possessive form of “Dolphin” is “Dolphin’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Dolphin:
- The dolphin’s fin glistened in the sunlight.
- I admired the beauty of the dolphin’s graceful leap.
- The sound of the dolphin’s clicks echoed underwater.
- We watched the dolphin’s playful behavior from afar.
- The trainer taught the dolphin’s new tricks.
- I marveled at the intelligence of the dolphin’s eyes.
- The researchers studied the migration patterns of the dolphin’s pod.
- The children were excited to touch the dolphin’s smooth skin.
- The fishermen were amazed by the size of the dolphin’s catch.
- The conservationists worked tirelessly to protect the dolphin’s habitat.
Plural Possessive of Dolphin
The plural possessive form of “Dolphin” is “Dolphins'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Dolphin:
- We observed the dolphins’ synchronized swimming routine.
- The researchers studied the social dynamics of the dolphins’ pod.
- The tourists were thrilled to see the dolphins’ acrobatic display.
- The conservationists monitored the dolphins’ population closely.
- The fishermen respected the dolphins’ role in the ecosystem.
- The children were excited to spot the dolphins’ playful splashes.
- The divers captured amazing footage of the dolphins’ underwater world.
- The sailors watched as the dolphins’ fins cut through the waves.
- The scientists recorded the vocalizations of the dolphins’ pod.
- The photographers aimed to capture the beauty of the dolphins’ natural habitat.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:40 pm