Meaning: a carved or cast figure of a person or animal
Plural of Statue
Synonyms of Statue
- graven image
Statue as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The majestic statue stood tall in the city square.
- The sculptor chiseled the intricate details of the statue.
- They admired the bronze statue of a historical figure.
- The marble statue depicted a graceful dancer.
- The tourists took photos next to the iconic statue.
- The museum displayed a collection of ancient Greek statues.
- The artist created a life-sized clay statue.
- The park showcased a series of modern art statues.
- The visitors marveled at the towering stone statue.
- The garden featured a serene statue of Buddha.
Statue as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The museum housed a collection of ancient Greek statues.
- The park displayed various contemporary art statues.
- The sculptor created lifelike clay statues.
- The exhibition showcased a series of abstract statues.
- The city installed several bronze statues to honor local heroes.
- The gallery featured an exhibition of classical Greek statues.
- The tourists admired the intricately carved stone statues.
- The garden was adorned with elegant marble statues.
- The cathedral displayed magnificent stone statues of saints.
- The artist’s studio was filled with unfinished clay statues.
Singular Possessive of Statue
The singular possessive form of “Statue” is “Statue’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Statue:
- I admired the elegance of Statue’s pose.
- The craftsmanship of Statue’s details was remarkable.
- Statue’s presence added grandeur to the park.
- I appreciated the historical significance of Statue’s subject.
- The material used for Statue’s construction was durable.
- I captured Statue’s beauty in a photograph.
- The weathering on Statue’s surface added character.
- I marveled at the lifelike expression on Statue’s face.
- Statue’s artistry attracted a crowd of onlookers.
- I felt a sense of reverence in front of Statue’s towering figure.
Plural Possessive of Statue
The plural possessive form of “Statue” is “Statues'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Statue:
- The craftsmanship of the statues’ features was exceptional.
- I admired the artistry behind the statues’ poses.
- Statues’ placement throughout the city added cultural richness.
- I learned about the stories depicted in the statues’ designs.
- The maintenance of the statues’ condition was a priority.
- I took pictures of the intricate details on the statues’ surfaces.
- The historical context behind the statues’ creation fascinated me.
- I marveled at the diversity of the statues’ subjects.
- Statues’ artistic expression captured the essence of the era.
- I felt a sense of awe surrounded by the statues’ presence.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 11:42 am