Meaning of Brother is
a man or boy in relation to other sons.
Singular and Plural of Brother
Brother as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My brother is studying medicine at university.
- I had a great conversation with my older brother.
- The little boy looked up to his big brother.
- Her brother is an accomplished musician.
- I called my brother to wish him a happy birthday.
- The siblings shared a close bond with their brother.
- My brother is my best friend and confidant.
- He always looks out for his younger brother.
- She shared a secret with her older brother.
- The family celebrated the graduation of their youngest brother.
Brother as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- My two brothers are both engineers.
- The three brothers opened a business together.
- Her older brothers are protective and supportive.
- They are proud of their accomplished musician brothers.
- I called my brothers to invite them to dinner.
- The siblings had a strong bond with their older brothers.
- My two older brothers always have my back.
- They often go on adventures together as brothers.
- She has two loving and caring brothers.
- The family gathered to celebrate the achievements of their talented brothers.
Singular Possessive of Brother
The singular possessive form of “Brother” is “Brother’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Brother:
- My brother’s car is parked in the driveway.
- I borrowed my brother’s laptop for work.
- The teacher praised my brother’s artistic talents.
- I can hear my brother’s voice from the other room.
- The photograph captured my brother’s smile.
- My brother’s room is filled with sports equipment.
- The family celebrated my brother’s graduation.
- My brother’s guitar playing impressed the audience.
- The doctor examined my brother’s injured arm.
- I borrowed my brother’s jacket to stay warm.
Plural Possessive of Brother
The plural possessive form of “Brother” is “Brothers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Brother:
- My brothers’ cars are parked in the driveway.
- I borrowed my brothers’ laptops for work.
- The teachers praised my brothers’ artistic talents.
- I can hear my brothers’ voices from the other room.
- The photograph captured my brothers’ smiles.
- My brothers’ rooms are filled with sports equipment.
- The family celebrated my brothers’ graduations.
- My brothers’ guitar playing impressed the audience.
- The doctor examined my brothers’ injured arms.
- I borrowed my brothers’ jackets to stay warm.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 11:11 am