Meaning: a thing that is unspecified or unknown
Plural of Something
Synonyms of Something
Something as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- There’s something strange lurking in the dark corner.
- I felt something brush against my arm in the crowd.
- Something delicious was cooking in the kitchen.
- I noticed something glittering on the ground.
- The package contained a surprise gift, wrapped in something
- I have a feeling something amazing is about to happen.
- I need to find something to wear for the party.
- There’s something mysterious about that abandoned house.
- The bookshop had something for every type of reader.
- The chef created a unique dish with something
Something as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The magician pulled out a handful of colorful somethings.
- The box was filled with random somethings from my childhood.
- I found somethings that reminded me of my favorite memories.
- The art exhibition displayed a collection of abstract somethings.
- The treasure chest was full of valuable somethings.
- The children’s game involved guessing the hidden somethings.
- The store sold unique and unusual somethings from around the world.
- The museum displayed ancient artifacts and mysterious somethings.
- The gift shop had a section dedicated to quirky and fun somethings.
- The workshop offered classes on creating beautiful handmade somethings.
Singular Possessive of Something
The singular possessive form of “Something” is “Something’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Something:
- I could see it in something’s reflection.
- The smell lingered in something’s vicinity.
- I noticed a sparkle in something’s surface.
- The weight affected something’s balance.
- The sound came from something’s depths.
- I sensed a change in something’s atmosphere.
- The taste lingered on something’s palate.
- I glimpsed a glimmer of hope in something’s eyes.
- The touch left a residue on something’s texture.
- I recognized the familiarity in something’s voice.
Plural Possessive of Something
The plural possessive form of “Something” is “Somethings'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Something:
- I could see it in somethings’ reflections.
- The smells lingered in somethings’ vicinity.
- I noticed sparkles in somethings’ surfaces.
- The weights affected somethings’ balance.
- The sounds came from somethings’ depths.
- I sensed changes in somethings’ atmospheres.
- The tastes lingered on somethings’ palates.
- I glimpsed glimmers of hope in somethings’ eyes.
- The touches left residues on somethings’ textures.
- I recognized the familiarities in somethings’ voices.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 07:46 pm