Meaning: a vehicle used for travelling in space
Plural of Spacecraft
Synonyms of Spacecraft
- space probe
- space capsule
- rocket ship
- flying saucer
Spacecraft as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The spacecraft launched into orbit around the Earth.
- The astronauts boarded the spacecraft for their mission to the moon.
- The advanced spacecraft was equipped with cutting-edge technology.
- The engineers meticulously tested every component of the spacecraft.
- The mission control center monitored the trajectory of the spacecraft.
- The spacecraft traveled at incredible speeds through the vastness of space.
- The crew conducted experiments aboard the spacecraft.
- The spacecraft docked with the international space station.
- The navigation system guided the spacecraft through the complex maneuvers.
- The successful landing of the spacecraft marked a significant achievement.
Spacecraft as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The astronauts traveled in multiple spacecraft to the space station.
- The fleet of spacecraft explored different planets in the solar system.
- The space agency launched several spacecraft
- The engineers designed and built a series of advanced spacecraft.
- The mission required multiple spacecraft to collect data from various locations.
- The astronauts communicated with each other through different spacecraft.
- The spacecraft underwent rigorous testing before being cleared for launch.
- The spacecraft were equipped with advanced life support systems.
- The exploration team operated a fleet of remote-controlled spacecraft.
- The mission planners coordinated the trajectories of multiple spacecraft.
Singular Possessive of Spacecraft
The singular possessive form of “Spacecraft” is “Spacecraft’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Spacecraft
- The success of Spacecraft’s mission amazed everyone.
- Spacecraft’s communication system malfunctioned during the launch.
- We studied the trajectory of Spacecraft’s orbit.
- The control panel of Spacecraft’s cockpit was damaged.
- The landing gear of Spacecraft’s prototype needed improvement.
- Spacecraft’s contribution to scientific research was significant.
- The astronauts boarded Spacecraft’s capsule.
- Spacecraft’s propulsion system underwent testing.
- The engineers analyzed Spacecraft’s structural integrity.
- We celebrated the anniversary of Spacecraft’s first launch.
Plural Possessive of Spacecraft
The plural possessive form of “Spacecraft” is “Spacecraft’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Spacecraft
- The engineers monitored the condition of Spacecraft’s engines.
- The crew members prepared Spacecraft’s instruments for the mission.
- We studied the trajectories of multiple Spacecraft’s orbits.
- The scientists analyzed the data from various Spacecraft’s experiments.
- Spacecraft’s systems were synchronized for the mission.
- The launch pads accommodated multiple Spacecraft’s simultaneously.
- The team tested the communication systems of all Spacecraft’s.
- The crew members trained for emergencies in different Spacecraft’s.
- The engineers inspected Spacecraft’s capsules for maintenance.
- We marveled at the capabilities of the advanced Spacecraft’s.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 08:06 pm