Meaning: a person who uses something.
Plural of User
User as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The user entered their password to access the account.
- The user clicked on the “Submit” button to proceed.
- The software was designed to be intuitive for the user.
- The website provided a seamless experience for the user.
- The user customized their profile with a profile picture.
- The app offered various features to enhance the user
- The customer support representative assisted the user with their issue.
- The user navigated through the menu to find the desired option.
- The user reviewed the product and shared their feedback.
- The tutorial guided the user through the setup process.
User as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The website had millions of active users.
- The social media platform attracted a large number of users.
- The company implemented new features based on feedback from users.
- The users can interact with each other through comments.
- The online forum provided a platform for users to discuss various topics.
- The app’s popularity grew as more users downloaded it.
- The software update addressed the concerns raised by users.
- The users shared their favorite recipes on the cooking website.
- The e-commerce platform had a secure payment system to protect users.
- The users rated the app highly in the app store reviews.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 08:01 pm