Meaning: any of a group of primarily oceanic bony fishes having a long, robust body
Singular and Plural of Mullet
Mullet as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- He sported a trendy hairstyle known as the mullet.
- The rock star’s signature look was a flamboyant mullet.
- I couldn’t help but admire his boldness for sporting a mullet.
- The singer’s mullet cascaded down his back.
- The hairstylist expertly trimmed the mullet to perfection.
- He decided to grow out his hair into a shaggy mullet.
- The actor embraced his character by donning a retro mullet.
- She rocked the edgy mullet with confidence.
- The musician’s unique fashion sense included a striking mullet.
- His messy yet stylish mullet turned heads wherever he went.
Mullet as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The ’80s fashion trend included bold and flashy mullets.
- They laughed at the old photographs showcasing their embarrassing mullets.
- The group of friends decided to have a themed party and wore ridiculous mullets.
- The movie depicted the era with exaggerated hairstyles, including wild mullets.
- They reminisced about the time when mullets were considered cool.
- The fashion industry briefly resurrected the trend of asymmetrical mullets.
- The comedian made fun of outdated mullets during his stand-up routine.
- The hair salon offered a discounted price for anyone willing to try out the retro mullets.
- They attended a costume party dressed as ’80s rock stars with outrageous mullets.
- The fashion magazine featured a photoshoot showcasing avant-garde mullets.
Singular Possessive of Mullet
The singular possessive form of “Mullet” is “Mullet’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Mullet:
- Mullet’s vibrant colors caught the attention of onlookers.
- The fisherman proudly displayed his catch: Mullet’s long body.
- The chef prepared a delicious dish using Mullet’s fresh fillets.
- Mullet’s distinctive hairstyle was the talk of the town.
- The scientist studied the biology of Mullet’s unique scales.
- Mullet’s graceful movements in the water fascinated researchers.
- The art gallery featured a painting inspired by Mullet’s elegance.
- The fashion designer incorporated Mullet’s patterns into the clothing line.
- Mullet’s presence in the aquarium added beauty to the exhibit.
- The angler captured a photo of himself holding Mullet’s trophy fish.
Plural Possessive of Mullet
The plural possessive form of “Mullet” is “Mullets'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Mullet:
- The fishermen boasted about their collection of Mullets’ catches.
- The researchers studied the migration patterns of Mullets’ schools.
- The chefs experimented with different recipes using Mullets’ flavorful meat.
- The marine biologist observed the behavior of Mullets’ in their natural habitat.
- The fashion designers showcased a collection inspired by Mullets’ distinct appearance.
- The aquarium displayed a tank filled with Mullets’ diverse species.
- The anglers competed to catch the most Mullets’ during the fishing tournament.
- The photographers captured stunning images of Mullets’ synchronized swimming.
- The artists painted a mural depicting Mullets’ beauty in the ocean.
- The conservationists worked to protect the habitats of Mullets’ populations.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 03:58 am