Meaning: an artificial opening made into a hollow organ
Plural of Stoma
Synonyms of Stoma
- sweat gland
Stoma as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The patient’s stoma required regular cleaning and care.
- The surgeon created a small stoma to divert the bowel.
- The nurse provided instructions on how to manage the stoma.
- The medical supplies included bags for the colostomy stoma.
- The ostomy nurse taught the patient how to change the stoma
- The patient experienced complications with their stoma.
- The doctor examined the appearance of the abdominal stoma.
- The caregiver helped the elderly person maintain their stoma
- The support group provided resources for individuals with a stoma.
- The nurse monitored the output from the ileostomy stoma.
Stoma as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The surgeon performed a procedure on multiple stomata.
- The patient’s condition required the creation of two stomata.
- The medical team monitored the functioning of the colostomata.
- The ostomy nurse provided education on caring for the stomata.
- The caregiver had experience managing different types of stomata.
- The support group offered guidance to individuals with ileostomata.
- The doctor examined the health of the various stomata.
- The patient needed specialized supplies for their multiple stomata.
- The nurse assessed the condition of the urostomata.
- The medical literature discussed the care of different types of stomata.
Singular Possessive of Stoma
The singular possessive form of “Stoma” is “Stoma’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Stoma:
- Stoma’s function is to facilitate gas exchange.
- We observed Stoma’s opening and closing mechanism.
- The biologist studied Stoma’s structure under the microscope.
- Stoma’s regulation of water loss is crucial for plants.
- We learned about Stoma’s role in photosynthesis.
- Stoma’s size varies depending on environmental conditions.
- The scientist examined Stoma’s response to different stimuli.
- Stoma’s density affects the plant’s overall water balance.
- Stoma’s guard cells control the opening and closing process.
- The researcher discovered a new type of Stoma’s arrangement.
Plural Possessive of Stoma
The plural possessive form of “Stoma” is “Stomata’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Stoma:
- The plant’s leaves have many stomata’s on their surface.
- We examined the stomata’s role in transpiration.
- The biologist researched the stomata’s sensitivity to light.
- Stomata’s size affects the plant’s gas exchange rate.
- We counted the number of stomata’s in different plant species.
- The researcher studied the stomata’s behavior under stress.
- Stomata’s function is to regulate water vapor loss.
- The study focused on the stomata’s response to temperature changes.
- Stomata’s distribution pattern varies across plant families.
- The botanist investigated the stomata’s evolution over time.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 05:15 pm