Singular and Plural of Lobby
Lobby as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hotel had an elegant marble lobby.
- I waited in the lobby for my appointment.
- The office building’s lobby was spacious and well-lit.
- She greeted guests in the hotel lobby.
- The company renovated the lobby to create a welcoming atmosphere.
- The theater’s lobby displayed posters of upcoming shows.
- The receptionist was at the lobby desk.
- I met my friend in the hotel lobby.
- The apartment building has a cozy lobby with comfortable seating.
- The museum’s lobby featured an impressive art installation.
Lobby as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The hotel had multiple spacious lobbies for different sections.
- They renovated the hotel’s lobbies to enhance the guest experience.
- The office building has separate lobbies for each floor.
- The shopping mall features several stylish lobbies.
- The apartment complex has two main entrance lobbies.
- They redecorated the hotel’s lobbies with modern furniture.
- The conference center has various meeting rooms and lobbies.
- The theater has separate lobbies for different shows.
- The airport has multiple terminal lobbies for different airlines.
- The hospital has separate lobbies for different departments.
Singular Possessive of Lobby
The singular possessive form of “Lobby” is “Lobby’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Lobby:
- The hotel’s grand lobby’s chandeliers added an elegant touch.
- The receptionist greeted guests in lobby’s spacious seating area.
- Lobby’s luxurious decor created a welcoming atmosphere.
- The hotel management took pride in lobby’s impeccable design.
- Lobby’s central location made it convenient for visitors.
- The hotel’s reputation hinged on lobby’s impressive first impression.
- The guests admired lobby’s stunning artwork and architecture.
- The hotel’s concierge desk was located in lobby’s corner.
- The lobby’s ambiance exuded a sense of sophistication.
- The hotel invested in lobby’s comfortable seating arrangements.
Plural Possessive of Lobby
The plural possessive form of “Lobby” is “Lobbies'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Lobby:
- The conference center offered multiple lobbies’ for various events.
- The hotel’s grandeur was reflected in all lobbies’ decor.
- Lobbies’ spaciousness accommodated large groups of people.
- The guests mingled in different lobbies’ before the event.
- The hotel’s success relied on lobbies’ efficient organization.
- Lobbies’ elegant furnishings created a sophisticated ambiance.
- The hotel management ensured consistency across all lobbies’ design.
- The guests enjoyed exploring the different lobbies’ amenities.
- The receptionist directed guests to their desired lobbies’ locations.
- The hotel invested in upgrading all lobbies’ facilities.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 11:41 am