Meaning of Alms
The meaning of Alms is a state form. Alms cooperating with another for a military or other purpose.
Singular and Plural of Alms
The plural of Alms is Alms.
Alms as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The beggar asked for alms to buy food.
- The monk relied on the generosity of others for his alms.
- The church distributed alms to the needy during the holiday season.
- The traveler offered alms to the homeless person on the street.
- The widow expressed gratitude for the alms she received.
- The alms given by the community supported the local charity.
- The religious ceremony included the giving of alms to the poor.
- The philanthropist donated a significant amount of alms to the shelter.
- The organization collected alms to support their humanitarian efforts.
- The act of giving alms is considered a virtuous deed.
Alms as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The charity distributed the collected alms to different shelters.
- The beggars gathered to receive the daily alms from the locals.
- The organization used the donated alms to fund their projects.
- The community came together to provide alms for the disaster victims.
- The volunteers handed out the alms to the homeless in the city.
- The religious institution collected alms during the ceremony.
- The alms received by the orphanage helped provide basic necessities.
- The campaign aimed to raise awareness and encourage people to give alms.
- The monastery relied on the alms given by the devotees.
- The recipients of the alms expressed their gratitude to the donors.
Singular Possessive of Alms
The singular possessive form of “Alms” is “Alms’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Alms:
- The kindness of his alms’s donation touched many.
- We appreciate the alms’s impact on the community.
- The recipient of the alms’s gratitude was overwhelmed.
- The charity organization managed the distribution of the alms’s.
- His generosity extended to the alms’s support for education.
- The church collected the alms’s to aid the needy.
- The donor’s alms’s helped alleviate poverty.
- The priest thanked the congregation for their alms’s.
- The homeless shelter relied on the community’s alms’s.
- The act of giving alms’s is deeply valued in their culture.
Plural Possessive of Alms
The plural possessive form of “Alms” is “Alms'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Alms:
- The recipients of the alms’ blessings were grateful.
- The charity organization managed the distribution of the alms’.
- Their community’s alms’ supported various causes.
- The church collected the alms’ to aid the less fortunate.
- The alms’ impact on poverty alleviation was significant.
- They donated their alms’ to help those in need.
- The act of giving alms’ reflects their compassion.
- The organization used the alms’ to fund medical care.
- The recipients cherished the community’s alms’.
- The collective alms’ made a difference in many lives.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 03:57 pm