Meaning: a disturbing sound
Singular and Plural of Noise
Noise as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The loud noise startled me awake.
- I couldn’t concentrate due to the constant noise.
- The noise of the construction work was deafening.
- She covered her ears to block out the noise.
- The irritating noise persisted throughout the day.
- The sudden noise made me jump in surprise.
- The calming music drowned out the background noise.
- The noise from the traffic kept me awake at night.
- The cacophony of noise overwhelmed my senses.
- The soothing rain provided a peaceful break from the noise.
Noise as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The noises in the forest intrigued me.
- The unsettling noises echoed through the empty hallway.
- The disturbing noises came from the attic.
- The array of different noises created an atmosphere of chaos.
- The city was filled with a symphony of bustling noises.
- The unexplained noises caused unease among the residents.
- The screeching noises of the brakes made me cringe.
- The variety of animal noises added to the jungle’s charm.
- The distant noises of fireworks signaled the celebration.
- The annoying noises were driving me crazy.
Singular Possessive of Noise
The singular possessive form of “Noise” is “Noise’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Noise:
- The source of the disturbance was noise’s neighbor.
- The impact of the construction was noise’s concern.
- The loud music was coming from noise’s apartment.
- The responsibility for the noise lies with noise’s party.
- Noise’s complaint was taken seriously.
- The irritation caused by the noise affected noise’s productivity.
- The problem was caused by noise’s malfunctioning equipment.
- The disruption was caused by noise’s drilling.
- The noise affected noise’s ability to concentrate.
- The volume of the noise exceeded noise’s tolerance.
Plural Possessive of Noise
The plural possessive form of “Noise” is “Noises'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Noise:
- The opinions of the neighbors were noises’ complaints.
- The impact of the construction was evident in noises’ reactions.
- The loud music was coming from different noises’ locations.
- The responsibility for the noises lies with the neighboring apartments.
- The community has been dealing with noises’ disturbances.
- The irritation caused by the noises affected people’s sleep.
- The problem was caused by various noises’ sources.
- The disruptions were caused by multiple noises’ activities.
- The noises affected the neighborhood’s peace and quiet.
- The volume of the noises exceeded everyone’s tolerance.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:30 am