Meaning: a swamp grass that is widely cultivated
Singular and Plural of Rice
Rice as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She cooked a delicious bowl of steamed rice for dinner.
- The recipe called for one cup of uncooked rice.
- The chef seasoned the rice with aromatic spices.
- The staple food in many Asian countries is rice.
- The rice cooker automatically prepares perfect fluffy rice.
- The farmer harvested the ripe rice from the paddy fields.
- The sushi chef expertly shaped the rice for nigiri.
- The Indian dish was served with fragrant basmati rice.
- The stir-fried vegetables and rice made a quick and healthy meal.
- The restaurant served a variety of flavored rice dishes.
Rice as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farmers planted multiple varieties of rice in the fields.
- The supermarket offers a wide selection of different types of rice.
- The countries in Southeast Asia are major exporters of rice.
- The recipe called for two cups of cooked rice.
- The chef cooked batches of aromatic rices for the banquet.
- The menu featured dishes made with various types of rices.
- The festival showcased traditional dishes from different rice-growing regions.
- The company imports high-quality organic rices from around the world.
- The culinary class taught students how to cook perfect rices.
- The chef shared tips on storing and preserving different types of rices.
Singular Possessive of Rice
The singular possessive form of “Rice” is “Rice’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Rice:
- I used Rice’s recipe to make the dish.
- Rice’s quality is unmatched in this brand.
- Please pass Rice’s plate to me.
- Rice’s aroma filled the kitchen.
- We enjoyed Rice’s flavor in the meal.
- Rice’s texture is perfect for sushi.
- Can I borrow Rice’s measuring cup?
- We need to buy Rice’s brand for the recipe.
- Rice’s price has gone up recently.
- I couldn’t resist Rice’s delicious taste.
Plural Possessive of Rice
The plural possessive form of “Rice” is “Rices'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Rice:
- Rices’ nutritional value is well-known.
- We harvested Rices’ fields this season.
- The farmers take pride in Rices’ quality.
- Can you pass me Rices’ serving bowls?
- The restaurant serves different Rices’ varieties.
- We need to stock up on Rices’ supplies.
- Rices’ flavors complement each other in the dish.
- Rices’ production has increased in recent years.
- I love the smell of Rices’ cooking.
- Rices’ grains are long and aromatic.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 11:56 am