Meaning: a person who teaches
Plural of Teacher
Synonyms of Teacher
Teacher as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The teacher explained the lesson to the students.
- The teacher wrote on the whiteboard with chalk.
- The teacher gave each student a homework assignment.
- The teacher called on the student to answer the question.
- The teacher provided feedback on the students’ work.
- The teacher organized a field trip for the class.
- The teacher conducted an experiment in the science lab.
- The teacher encouraged the students to participate in class discussions.
- The teacher graded the tests and returned them to the students.
- The teacher helped the struggling student understand the concept.
Teacher as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The teachers collaborated on the curriculum for the semester.
- The teachers attended a professional development workshop.
- The teachers implemented new teaching strategies in their classrooms.
- The teachers shared resources and lesson plans with each other.
- The teachers organized a parent-teacher conference.
- The teachers discussed student progress during the staff meeting.
- The teachers supported each other during challenging times.
- The teachers celebrated the students’ achievements together.
- The teachers coordinated a school-wide event.
- The teachers worked as a team to create a positive learning environment.
Singular Possessive of Teacher
The singular possessive form of “Teacher” is “Teacher’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Teacher:
- Teacher’s dedication to education is commendable.
- Can I ask teacher’s advice on this matter?
- The influence of teacher’s guidance extends beyond the classroom.
- Teacher’s impact on students’ lives is immeasurable.
- I’m grateful for teacher’s support and encouragement.
- Teacher’s passion for teaching inspires lifelong learning.
- Can I learn about teacher’s teaching philosophy?
- The responsibility of teacher’s role in shaping young minds is significant.
- Teacher’s commitment to student success is evident.
- Teacher’s classroom fosters a positive and inclusive environment.
Plural Possessive of Teacher
The plural possessive form of “Teacher” is “Teachers'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Teacher:
- The collaboration among the teachers’ enhances the curriculum.
- Can I observe the interaction between different teachers’ teaching styles?
- The dedication of the teachers’ to student development is commendable.
- What are the challenges faced by the teachers’ in today’s educational landscape?
- The diversity of the teachers’ backgrounds enriches the learning experience.
- Teachers’ collective wisdom and experience benefit the students.
- Can we appreciate the contributions of the teachers’ to society?
- The passion of the teachers’ for their subject inspires students.
- Teachers’ commitment to professional growth sets an example for students.
- Teachers’ collaboration with parents fosters a supportive learning environment.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 08:50 pm