Meaning of Book
The meaning of a Book is a written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.
Plural of Book
Synonyms of Book
- American Standard Version
- Quran Majeed
- Authorized Version
- Book of Books
- Christian Bible
- Douay Bible
- Geneva Bible
- Gideon Bible
- Good Book
- Good News Bible
- Holy Bible
- Holy Scripture
- Holy Scriptures
- Holy Writ
Book as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The book on the shelf caught my attention.
- She immersed herself in a captivating book.
- The old leather-bound book had a musty smell.
- He carefully bookmarked the page in his book.
- The librarian recommended an interesting book to read.
- The author signed copies of her latest book.
- The professor assigned a challenging textbook for the course.
- She flipped through the pages of the large hardcover book.
- The book provided detailed instructions for DIY projects.
- He enjoyed a quiet evening reading a mystery book.
Book as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The library shelves were filled with numerous books.
- They borrowed a stack of educational books for their research.
- The bookstore offered a wide selection of fiction and non-fiction books.
- The students exchanged textbooks and shared their knowledge from different books.
- The book club members discussed their favorite books.
- The avid readers collected rare and valuable antique books.
- She organized her books alphabetically on the bookshelf.
- The children eagerly flipped through colorful picture books.
- The online store delivered a package of new release books.
- The book fair attracted bookworms seeking new books.
Singular Possessive of Book
The singular possessive form of “Book” is “Book’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Book:
- Book’s cover is beautifully designed.
- I need to return Book’s bookmark to the library.
- The story in Book’s pages is captivating.
- Book’s author is well-known in the literary world.
- Can I borrow Book’s dust jacket for a presentation?
- I found Book’s plot twist unexpected and thrilling.
- Book’s title caught my attention immediately.
- Book’s message resonates with readers of all ages.
- The dedication in Book’s frontispiece is heartwarming.
- Book’s chapters are organized logically.
Plural Possessive of Book
The plural possessive form of “Book” is “Books'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Book:
- Books’ covers are displayed on the shelf.
- I borrowed some of Books’ bookmarks for research.
- The stories in Books’ pages are diverse and engaging.
- Books’ authors have won numerous awards.
- Can I borrow some of Books’ dust jackets for an exhibition?
- I enjoyed the plot twists in Books’ mystery novels.
- Books’ titles reflect their unique themes.
- Books’ messages have inspired readers around the world.
- The dedications in Books’ frontispieces are heartfelt.
- Books’ chapters offer different perspectives.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 8th, 2023 at 03:12 pm