Meaning: a swollen pungent-tasting edible root
Singular and Plural of Radish
Radish as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She picked a fresh radish from the garden.
- The salad was garnished with a sliced radish.
- He bit into a spicy radish and felt the heat.
- The chef used a grated radish to enhance the dish.
- The farmer harvested a bunch of ripe radishes.
- She added a sliced radish to her sandwich.
- The supermarket sells organic radishes.
- The recipe called for a finely chopped radish.
Radish as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The farmers harvested baskets of ripe radishes.
- They added freshly picked radishes to the salad.
- The market had a wide variety of colorful radishes.
- She bought a bunch of crisp radishes from the store.
- The chef used sliced radishes to garnish the dish.
- The recipe called for grated radishes for added flavor.
- The gardeners planted rows of juicy radishes.
- They pickled the extra radishes for later use.
Singular Possessive of Radish
The singular possessive form of “Radish” is “Radish’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Radish:
- I love the flavor of Radish’s spicy crunch.
- Radish’s leaves are edible and nutritious.
- The color of Radish’s skin varies from red to white.
- Radish’s popularity has grown in recent years.
- Radish’s root is commonly used in salads.
- I added Radish’s slice to my sandwich for extra flavor.
- Radish’s pungent taste adds a kick to dishes.
- Radish’s texture is crisp and refreshing.
- The aroma of Radish’s leaves is distinctive.
- Radish’s size ranges from small to medium.
Plural Possessive of Radish
The plural possessive form of “Radish” is “Radishes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Radish:
- I harvested a bunch of radishes’ vibrant colors.
- The flavors of the radishes’ roots vary slightly.
- The farmers sell their radishes’ at the market.
- Radishes’ tops can be used in soups or stir-fries.
- Radishes’ crunchiness adds texture to salads.
- I sliced the radishes’ thinly for a garnish.
- The market had a wide selection of radishes’.
- I planted different varieties of radishes’ in my garden.
- Radishes’ spicy taste complements many dishes.
- The freshness of the radishes’ is important for flavor.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 07:18 am