Meaning: a large printed picture used for decoration.
Singular and Plural of Poster
Poster as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- She bought a new poster to decorate her room.
- The movie theater displayed a giant poster of the upcoming film.
- The museum sold posters of famous artworks.
- He hung a vintage music poster on his wall.
- The band members signed the concert poster.
- The book fair featured a poster promoting literacy.
- The school organized a poster contest for Earth Day.
- The political campaign distributed posters throughout the city.
- The art exhibition showcased a collection of stunning posters.
- The science fair had an informative poster about space exploration.
Poster as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The walls of his room were covered in band posters.
- The music festival handed out colorful event posters.
- She collected vintage movie posters as a hobby.
- The classroom walls were adorned with educational posters.
- The gallery displayed a series of abstract art posters.
- The concert venue sold limited edition concert posters.
- The store had a clearance sale on movie posters.
- The students designed eye-catching science project posters.
- The subway station displayed advertising posters.
- The art students created collaborative art installation posters.
Singular Possessive of Poster
The singular possessive form of “Poster” is “Poster’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Poster:
- The poster’s design caught the attention of passersby.
- The artist signed their name on the bottom of the poster’s print.
- The event organizer praised the poster’s eye-catching colors.
- The collector admired the poster’s rarity and condition.
- The museum displayed the poster’s historical significance.
- The designer incorporated the poster’s theme into the overall campaign.
- The fan proudly displayed the poster’s autograph from their favorite celebrity.
- The seller listed the poster’s dimensions and material in the description.
- The movie promotion relied on the poster’s visual appeal to attract audiences.
- The classroom showcased the poster’s educational content for students.
Plural Possessive of Poster
The plural possessive form of “Poster” is “Posters'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Poster:
- The gallery exhibited the posters’ artistic styles and techniques.
- The collectors valued the posters’ authenticity and condition.
- The designers showcased the posters’ range of themes and concepts.
- The event organizers distributed the posters’ promotional materials to various locations.
- The enthusiasts discussed the posters’ historical significance in online forums.
- The auction house listed the posters’ provenance and previous owners.
- The art students analyzed the posters’ composition and visual elements.
- The bookstore dedicated a section to the posters’ iconic movie covers.
- The advertisers displayed the posters’ captivating images in high-traffic areas.
- The graphic design competition recognized the posters’ creativity and originality.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 12:11 pm