Meaning: the son of a monarch
Singular and Plural of Prince
Prince as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The young prince ascended to the throne.
- The fairy tale featured a handsome prince and a princess.
- The prince attended a royal ball in his regal attire.
- The kingdom celebrated the prince’s birthday with grand festivities.
- The charming prince rescued the damsel in distress.
- The fairy godmother granted the prince three wishes.
- The Disney movie showcased the adventures of a brave prince.
- The prince made a diplomatic visit to a neighboring country.
- The historical novel depicted the life of a courageous medieval prince.
- The young prince was trained in the art of warfare.
Prince as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The neighboring kingdoms were ruled by different princes.
- The ballroom was filled with elegant and noble princes.
- The fairytale had a happy ending with all the princes finding love.
- The historical drama portrayed the conflicts between rival princes.
- The king held a gathering for the visiting foreign princes.
- The royal family consisted of several princes and princesses.
- The war resulted in the dethronement of many ruling princes.
- The young princes were trained in various forms of martial arts.
- The grand ball was attended by high-ranking princes from across the land.
- The council of princes convened to discuss matters of the kingdom.
Singular Possessive of Prince
The singular possessive form of “Prince” is “Prince’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Prince:
- Prince’s castle was adorned with lavish decorations.
- The kingdom admired Prince’s charisma and leadership.
- The responsibility of ruling the kingdom fell on Prince’s shoulders.
- Prince’s crown was studded with precious gemstones.
- People were captivated by Prince’s enchanting music.
- The nation celebrated Prince’s birthday with grand festivities.
- Prince’s royal decree had a significant impact on the kingdom.
- The courtiers sought Prince’s favor to gain influence.
- Prince’s noble lineage traced back for generations.
- The kingdom relied on Prince’s strategic decisions for prosperity.
Plural Possessive of Prince
The plural possessive form of “Prince” is “Princes'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Prince:
- Princes’ castles displayed magnificent architecture.
- The kingdom respected princes’ lineage and heritage.
- The responsibility of maintaining peace fell on princes’ shoulders.
- Princes’ crowns were symbols of their royal status.
- People were enchanted by princes’ collective musical talents.
- The nation celebrated princes’ birthdays with extravagant festivities.
- Princes’ joint decision had a profound impact on the kingdom.
- The courtiers competed for princes’ attention and favor.
- Princes’ noble bloodline was revered throughout the land.
- The kingdom relied on princes’ united rule for stability and prosperity.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 02:23 pm