Meaning: the daughter of a monarch
Singular and Plural of Princess
Princess as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The princess walked gracefully down the grand staircase.
- Everyone admired the beauty of the princess in the ballroom.
- The young princess wore a sparkling tiara on her head.
- The wise princess ruled her kingdom with fairness and kindness.
- The royal princess waved to the cheering crowd from her carriage.
- The lonely princess longed for true love to come her way.
- The brave princess embarked on a quest to rescue her kingdom.
- The elegant princess danced with grace at the royal ball.
- The little princess had a collection of beautiful dolls.
- The charming princess greeted her guests with a warm smile.
Princess as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The fairytale kingdom was filled with many princesses.
- The group of young girls dressed up as princesses for Halloween.
- The storybook featured courageous princesses who saved the day.
- The Disney movie showcased strong and independent princesses.
- The enchanted forest was home to a magical gathering of princesses.
- The little girls giggled with excitement when they saw the Disney princesses.
- The royal ballroom was adorned with portraits of legendary princesses.
- The kingdom celebrated the coronation of two twin princesses.
- The theater production brought to life a cast of talented princesses.
- The fairytale castle hosted a grand tea party for all the little princesses.
Singular Possessive of Princess
The singular possessive form of “Princess” is “Princess’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Princess:
- The Princess’s tiara sparkled in the sunlight.
- I admired the Princess’s elegant gown.
- The knight knelt before the Princess’s throne.
- The audience applauded the Princess’s speech.
- I gazed at the beauty of the Princess’s castle.
- The photographer captured the Princess’s radiant smile.
- The king announced the Princess’s engagement.
- The servants prepared the Princess’s chamber for the night.
- The prince held the Princess’s hand as they danced.
- The poet composed a sonnet for the Princess’s honor.
Plural Possessive of Princess
The plural possessive form of “Princess” is “Princesses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Princess:
- The Princesses’ crowns gleamed with jewels.
- We admired the elegance of the Princesses’ gowns.
- The knights pledged their loyalty to the Princesses’ kingdom.
- The audience stood in awe of the Princesses’ beauty.
- We marveled at the grandeur of the Princesses’ castles.
- The photographers captured the Princesses’ radiant smiles.
- The kings announced the Princesses’ engagements.
- The servants prepared the Princesses’ chambers for the night.
- The princes held the Princesses’ hands as they danced.
- The poets composed sonnets in honor of the Princesses’ reign.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 03:06 pm