Meaning: a hard, brittle substance which is used for liquid.
Singular and Plural of Glass
Glass as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The delicate crystal glass shattered into a thousand pieces.
- I sipped the refreshing lemonade from a tall, frosty glass.
- The windowpane was cracked, and the glass was in need of repair.
- The artist blew air into the molten glass to shape it.
- I admired the intricate etchings on the antique glass
- The scientist carefully observed the reaction inside the test glass.
- The bartender wiped the glass clean before pouring a fresh drink.
- I marveled at the transparency and fragility of the stained glass
- The car’s windshield was made of sturdy, shatterproof glass.
- The magnifying glass revealed tiny details invisible to the naked eye.
Glass as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The party guests clinked their glasses together in a toast.
- The broken glasses were scattered across the kitchen floor.
- The window was covered in fingerprints and smudges on the glasses.
- The artist created a beautiful mosaic using different colored pieces of broken glasses.
- The waiter filled the empty glasses with sparkling water.
- The shelves were lined with various types of drinking glasses.
- The scientist handled the fragile glasses with extreme caution.
- The optician adjusted the glasses to fit the customer’s face properly.
- The kitchen cabinet was filled with neatly stacked plates and glasses.
- The shop displayed a wide selection of decorative glasses for sale.
Singular Possessive of Glass
The singular possessive form of “Glass” is “Glass’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Glass:
- The fingerprint smudge was on Glass’s surface.
- Glass’s transparency allows light to pass through.
- The artist engraved a design on Glass’s edge.
- We admired the reflection in Glass’s mirror.
- The cleaner wiped Glass’s windowpane.
- The decorator chose a frame for Glass’s artwork.
- Glass’s fragility requires careful handling.
- The scientist studied the composition of Glass’s molecules.
- We sipped from Glass’s rim.
- The photographer captured the image through Glass’s lens.
Plural Possessive of Glass
The plural possessive form of “Glass” is “Glasses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Glass:
- The server collected the used Glasses’ from the tables.
- The optician adjusted the fit of Glasses’ frames.
- The party guests raised their Glasses’ for a toast.
- The shelves displayed a variety of Glasses’ styles.
- The bartender polished the wine Glasses’ before use.
- We bought new Glasses’ for our kitchen.
- The auctioneer handled the antique Glasses’ with care.
- The optometrist checked the prescription of Glasses’ lenses.
- We put on our 3D Glasses’ for the movie.
- The scientist studied the properties of different Glasses’ compositions.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 01:51 pm