Meaning: with the addition of
Singular and Plural of Plus
Plus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The plus on his test score brought a smile to his face.
- The salesman highlighted the plus of the product during the presentation.
- The team’s captain was a plus to their overall performance.
- The additional features were a plus for the new smartphone.
- The promotion came with a salary plus other benefits.
- She liked the apartment’s spacious living room, and the balcony was a plus.
- The plus of attending the conference was networking with industry professionals.
- The supportive work environment was a big plus for the employees.
- The hotel offered free breakfast as a plus for their guests.
- The comfortable seating arrangement was a plus for the theater.
Plus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The math students discussed the pluses and minuses of the equation.
- The list of pros and pluses outweighed the cons.
- The employees discussed the pluses and challenges of the new policy.
- The team analyzed the pluses and drawbacks of the proposed strategy.
- The meeting focused on identifying the project’s pluses and potential risks.
- The CEO emphasized the importance of maximizing the company’s pluses.
- The product’s pluses were highlighted in the marketing campaign.
- The survey results showed an overall positive response with more pluses than negatives.
- The instructor discussed the pluses and potential pitfalls of the research methodology.
- The team evaluated the proposal’s pluses and its alignment with company goals.
Singular Possessive of Plus
The singular possessive form of “Plus” is “Plus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Plus:
- The Plus’s functionality made it stand out from the competition.
- We admired the Plus’s sleek and minimalist design.
- The calculator displayed the Plus’s advanced features.
- The software developer utilized the Plus’s powerful capabilities.
- The teacher explained the Plus’s additional functions to the students.
- We could see the Plus’s impact on productivity and efficiency.
- The company marketed the Plus’s unique selling points.
- The user appreciated the Plus’s intuitive interface.
- The programmer harnessed the Plus’s potential for complex tasks.
- The manufacturer emphasized the Plus’s durability and reliability.
Plural Possessive of Plus
The plural possessive form of “Plus” is “Pluses'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Plus:
- The Pluses’ functionalities made them stand out from the competition.
- We admired the Pluses’ sleek and minimalist designs.
- The calculators displayed the Pluses’ advanced features.
- The software developers utilized the Pluses’ powerful capabilities.
- The teachers explained the Pluses’ additional functions to the students.
- We could see the Pluses’ impact on productivity and efficiency.
- The company marketed the Pluses’ unique selling points.
- The users appreciated the Pluses’ intuitive interfaces.
- The programmers harnessed the Pluses’ potential for complex tasks.
- The manufacturers emphasized the Pluses’ durability and reliability.
Explore More Nouns Below:
Last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 10:54 am