Meaning: central part of an object
Singular and Plural of Nucleus
Nucleus as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The cell contains a small nucleus.
- The nucleus is the control center of the cell.
- The scientist studied the structure of the nucleus.
- They discovered a new type of nucleus in the experiment.
- The nucleus contains the genetic material of the cell.
- The researcher examined the functions of the nucleus.
- The doctor explained the role of the nucleus in cell division.
- The nucleus is surrounded by a nuclear membrane.
- The student drew a diagram of the cell’s nucleus.
- The biologist isolated the nucleus for further study.
Nucleus as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The nuclei of the cells were stained for analysis.
- The microscope revealed the structure of the cell nuclei.
- The researchers compared the sizes of the nuclei.
- They observed abnormalities in the cancer cell nuclei.
- The genetic material is contained within the cell nuclei.
- The study focused on the development of plant nuclei.
- The scientist counted the number of nuclei in the sample.
- The lab technician prepared slides of the cell nuclei.
- The research team analyzed the organization of the nuclei.
- The biologist studied the behavior of the yeast nuclei.
Singular Possessive of Nucleus
The singular possessive form of “Nucleus” is “Nucleus’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Nucleus:
- The cell’s functions are controlled by the nucleus’s genetic material.
- The scientist discovered a new function of the nucleus’s membrane.
- Nucleus’s role in cell division is crucial for growth and development.
- The researcher conducted experiments to understand nucleus’s behavior.
- The textbook explained the structure and composition of the nucleus’s components.
- The team analyzed the nucleus’s DNA sequence to identify mutations.
- The article discussed the importance of nucleus’s role in protein synthesis.
- Nucleus’s size and shape vary among different cell types.
- The study focused on the nucleus’s response to external stimuli.
- The student asked a question about the nucleus’s involvement in cellular metabolism.
Plural Possessive of Nucleus
The plural possessive form of “Nucleus” is “Nuclei’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Nucleus:
- The microscope revealed the intricate structure of the nuclei’s chromosomes.
- The scientist studied the behavior of the nuclei’s in a controlled environment.
- The research paper explored the relationship between nuclei’s size and cell function.
- The team compared the nuclei’s gene expression patterns in different cell types.
- The study analyzed the nuclei’s response to external stimuli.
- The textbook explained the role of the nuclei’s in cellular signaling.
- The article discussed the formation and function of the nuclei’s in multicellular organisms.
- Nuclei’s organization and arrangement determine cell specialization.
- The researchers discovered unique features in the nuclei’s of certain species.
- The team conducted experiments to study the dynamics of nuclei’s during cell division.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:36 am