Meaning: the day of the week before Sunday
Singular and Plural of Saturday
Saturday as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- I love relaxing on a sunny Saturday.
- She spent her Saturday exploring the city.
- The park was crowded with families enjoying their Saturday.
- I usually sleep in on Saturday mornings.
- The farmer’s market is bustling on Saturday.
- They planned a picnic for next Saturday.
- I have a tennis match scheduled for this Saturday.
- The café offers a brunch menu on Saturday.
- I like to unwind with a movie night on Saturday.
- The museum offers free admission on Saturday.
Saturday as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We spent many memorable Saturdays together as a family.
- The summer weekends are filled with fun Saturdays.
- They organize community events on select Saturdays.
- The team practices every morning on Saturdays.
- They attended dance classes on alternate Saturdays.
- The library hosts storytelling sessions for kids on Saturdays.
- We planned a series of workshops on consecutive Saturdays.
- The store offers special discounts on specific Saturdays.
- They have a tradition of hiking together on Saturdays.
- The farmers’ market is bustling with activity on Saturdays.
Singular Possessive of Saturday
The singular possessive form of “Saturday” is “Saturday’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Saturday:
- Let’s meet at Saturday’s party and have fun.
- I can’t wait for Saturday’s game to cheer for our team.
- Please bring a dish to Saturday’s potluck dinner.
- We should celebrate Saturday’s achievement with a cake.
- Saturday’s event promises to be exciting and entertaining.
- The highlight of the week is Saturday’s concert.
- I plan to relax and enjoy Saturday’s sunny weather.
- We should reserve a table for Saturday’s dinner date.
- Saturday’s movie night will feature a classic film.
- Don’t forget to set the alarm clock for Saturday’s early morning hike.
Plural Possessive of Saturday
The plural possessive form of “Saturday” is Saturdays’.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Saturday:
- We should organize Saturdays’ activities for the kids.
- The students’ participation is essential for Saturdays’ success.
- Let’s plan Saturdays’ agenda to make the most of the weekend.
- The families’ traditions shape their Saturdays’ routines.
- The community’s engagement enhances Saturdays’ events.
- The teams’ performance will determine Saturdays’ winners.
- The businesses’ promotions attract customers on Saturdays’ sales.
- Saturdays’ parties are always filled with laughter and joy.
- The clubs’ members enjoy various activities on Saturdays’ outings.
- The parks’ facilities are crowded on Saturdays’ picnics.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 01:21 pm