Meaning: a long neck African bird
Plural of Ostrich
Ostrich as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The ostrich can reach speeds of up to 70 km/h.
- An ostrich lays the largest eggs of any bird.
- The ostrich is known for its long neck and legs.
- The male ostrich takes care of the nest and eggs.
- The ostrich feathers are highly valued for decorative purposes.
- The ostrich uses its wings to balance while running.
- The ostrich has a distinctive, upright posture.
- The ostrich can go for long periods without drinking water.
- The ostrich is the largest living species of bird.
- The ostrich is native to Africa.
Ostrich as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We saw a group of ostriches running across the plain.
- The ostriches were foraging for food in the grasslands.
- The population of ostriches has been steadily increasing.
- The sight of multiple ostriches is quite impressive.
- The ostriches were feeding on plants and insects.
- The ostriches were socializing with each other in the enclosure.
- The ostriches were moving gracefully across the savannah.
- We observed a family of ostriches in the wildlife reserve.
- The conservation efforts have helped protect the ostriches.
Singular Possessive of Ostrich
The singular possessive form of “Ostrich” is “Ostrich’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Ostrich:
- The speed of the bird was ostrich’s remarkable trait.
- The feathers on ostrich’s body were soft and fluffy.
- The habitat of the bird was ostrich’s natural environment.
- The eggs laid by ostrich’s were large and sturdy.
- The neck extended high was ostrich’s posture.
- The eyesight of the ostrich’s was sharp.
- The plumage on ostrich’s wings was beautiful.
- The kick of the ostrich’s was powerful and dangerous.
- The diet of the ostrich’s consisted of plants and insects.
- The behavior of the ostrich’s was fascinating to observe.
Plural Possessive of Ostrich
The plural possessive form of “Ostrich” is “Ostriches'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Ostrich:
- The ostriches’ running speed impressed onlookers.
- The feathers of the ostriches’ were used for decoration.
- The enclosures for the ostriches’ were spacious.
- The mating rituals of the ostriches’ were elaborate.
- The habitats of the ostriches’ spanned vast territories.
- The behavior of the ostriches’ varied among individuals.
- The eggs laid by the ostriches’ were carefully incubated.
- The footprints left by the ostriches’ were distinctive.
- The voices of the ostriches’ were deep and resonant.
- The interaction among the ostriches’ was intriguing to researchers.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 10th, 2023 at 09:47 pm