Activity Plural, What is the plural of Activity?
Here we will learn Singular and Plural of Activity, meaning of Activity, synonyms and example sentences of Activity. This basic lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. You will understand the Activity and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Meaning of Activity
The meaning of Activity is an abbreviation formed from the initial letters of other words and pronounced as a word (e.g. ASCII, NASA).
Singular and Plural of Activity
The plural of Activity is Activities. Here are some example sentences and synonyms of Activity.
Synonyms of Activity
Use of Activity in Example Sentences
- He kept an eye out for any signs of activity in the home.
- He kept an eye on the house for any signs of life.
- Any exercise will render the results null and void.
- Business activity has been slowed by the threat of war.
- The arrival of the manager energized the workers.
- Reduce your overall level of physical activity.
- The days before had been jam-packed with activities.
- During physical activity, muscles contract and relax.
- On an activity vacation, I learned to windsurf.
English has both singular and plural forms for nouns, pronouns, adjectives and verbs. Understanding when to use them correctly is an important part of mastering the language. This basic vocabulary short lesson is very useful for kids and beginners. We have discussed basic synonyms and their use in our daily routine conversational sentences.
Learning English is a challenging process for many people, but fortunately there are plenty of resources to help you along the way. One common grammar issue that ESL students struggle with is singulars and plurals. If your goal is to learn how to use these correctly in sentences, it can be helpful to keep this basic rule in mind- plural nouns have an “-s” added on the end!
Download here a complete list of singular and plurals in PDF.
A Huge list of 500+ Singular and Plural