Meaning of Aquarius
The meaning of AQUARIUS is: the word Aquarius has Latin roots. It stems from the word aquarius, which means “water-carrier” (yes, aquarium is related).
Singular and Plural of Aquarius
The plural of Aquarius is Aquariuses.
Aquarius as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- My zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- Aquarius is an air sign in astrology.
- She is an Aquarius with a creative personality.
- People born under Aquarius are often independent.
- The characteristics of an Aquarius include being humanitarian.
- My best friend is an Aquarius and very friendly.
- Aquarius is associated with innovation and originality.
- The Aquarius in me enjoys being unique.
- I read my horoscope for Aquarius every day.
- Her birthday falls in the Aquarius season.
Aquarius as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- We invited several Aquariuses to the party.
- The group consisted of various Aquariuses with different personalities.
- The Aquariuses gathered to discuss their shared traits.
- The conference attracted many Aquariuses interested in astrology.
- The event included workshops tailored to Aquariuses.
- The club organized a meetup for local Aquariuses.
- I’ve met a few interesting Aquariuses through online forums.
- The online community is a hub for Aquariuses to connect.
- The book explores the strengths and weaknesses of Aquariuses.
- They conducted a survey among Aquariuses to gather insights.
Singular Possessive of Aquarius
The singular possessive form of “Aquarius” is “Aquarius’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Aquarius:
- The personality of Aquarius’s is known for being independent.
- The element associated with Aquarius’s is air.
- The ruling planet of Aquarius’s is Uranus.
- The zodiac sign Aquarius’s is often associated with innovation.
- Please check Aquarius’s horoscope for today.
- The strengths of Aquarius’s lie in their originality and creativity.
- The weaknesses of Aquarius’s can include being aloof or unpredictable.
- The compatibility of Aquarius’s with other zodiac signs varies.
- We need to understand Aquarius’s traits to better appreciate their perspectives.
- The birthstone associated with Aquarius’s is amethyst.
Plural Possessive of Aquarius
The plural possessive form of “Aquarius” is “Aquarii’s”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Aquarius:
- The personalities of Aquarii’s are known for being independent.
- The element associated with Aquarii’s is air.
- The ruling planet of Aquarii’s is Uranus.
- The zodiac signs Aquarii’s are often associated with innovation.
- Please check Aquarii’s horoscopes for today.
- The strengths of Aquarii’s lie in their originality and creativity.
- The weaknesses of Aquarii’s can include being aloof or unpredictable.
- The compatibilities of Aquarii’s with other zodiac signs vary.
- We need to understand Aquarii’s traits to better appreciate their perspectives.
- The birthstones associated with Aquarii’s are amethyst.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 7th, 2023 at 01:07 pm