Meaning: substitution of a new contract
Singular and Plural of Novation
Novation as a Singular Noun in Example Sentences:
- The novation of the contract was approved.
- He explained the benefits of a novation agreement.
- The company decided to pursue a novation strategy.
- The lawyer handled the novation process smoothly.
- She drafted a proposal for a novation of the lease.
- The court reviewed the terms of the novation.
- The parties involved negotiated the terms of the novation.
- The board discussed the potential risks of the novation.
- The client requested a novation of their existing contract.
- They finalized the details of the novation agreement.
Novation as a Plural Noun in Example Sentences:
- The company is known for its successful novations.
- Many startups are focused on technological novations.
- The industry has seen significant novations in recent years.
- They presented their latest product novations at the conference.
- The team brainstormed ideas for future novations.
- The company’s novations have revolutionized the market.
- The conference showcased various novations in healthcare.
- The company invests heavily in research and novations.
- The magazine features articles on technological novations.
- The company won several awards for its product novations.
Singular Possessive of Novation
The singular possessive form of “Novation” is “Novation’s”.
Examples of Singular Possessive Form of Novation:
- I admire Novation’s innovative approach to music production.
- The success of the project relied on Novation’s expertise.
- Novation’s latest synthesizer has incredible sound quality.
- The company announced Novation’s acquisition of a new software development team.
- The article explored the impact of Novation’s products on the music industry.
- Novation’s CEO gave an inspiring speech at the conference.
- The company’s growth can be attributed to Novation’s strong leadership.
- The team worked hard to meet Novation’s high standards.
- I attended a workshop on Novation’s product design principles.
- Novation’s commitment to customer satisfaction is commendable.
Plural Possessive of Novation
The plural possessive form of “Novation” is “Novations'”.
Examples of Plural Possessive Form of Novation:
- The company showcased various Novations’ synthesizers at the trade show.
- The developers presented Novations’ latest software updates.
- We discussed the advantages of using Novations’ products in our workflow.
- The team implemented Novations’ suggestions to improve productivity.
- The conference featured a panel discussion with industry experts and Novations’ representatives.
- Many musicians appreciate Novations’ dedication to quality and innovation.
- The company announced a collaboration between Novations’ engineers and a renowned artist.
- Novations’ customers have access to exclusive online tutorials and support.
- The company invested in expanding Novations’ production facilities.
- The article explored the history and success of Novations’ product line.
Explore Related Nouns:
Last updated on June 9th, 2023 at 04:36 am